I'm so stressed right now. I am really considering posting for another position at another branch of the bank I currently work for but am nervous about my boss's reactions to that. And I need to get over it and just tell them and submit my application! I also feel very ill!:yuck: And am seriously considering calling in to my pt job tonight. My real problem though which may not be an issue but I won't know until the end of the day is our closing was supposed to be no later than Friday but we were trying to get it sooner. But we really needed to close no later than Friday because we have help and trucks to start moving on Saturday! And we will end up having to hire movers if we have to wait for the following weekend! So cross your fingers I'll hear that it's still a go for Friday!