• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rant Please Cross Your Fingers We'll Still Close on Friday!

In summary, the author is stressed out and may not be able to submit their application to another branch of the bank due to their boss's reaction. They are also feeling sick and may call in to their pt job.
kcmckay
Gold Member
I'm so stressed right now. I am really considering posting for another position at another branch of the bank I currently work for but am nervous about my boss's reactions to that. And I need to get over it and just tell them and submit my application!

I also feel very ill!:(:yuck: And am seriously considering calling in to my pt job tonight.

My real problem though which may not be an issue but I won't know until the end of the day is our closing was supposed to be no later than Friday but we were trying to get it sooner. But we really needed to close no later than Friday because we have help and trucks to start moving on Saturday! And we will end up having to hire movers if we have to wait for the following weekend!:( So cross your fingers I'll hear that it's still a go for Friday!:)

Buying a house is one of the top stress-causing events in your lifetime! I would imagine that is why you are feeling sick!:yuck:

Praying all goes well for your closing!

Katie, if it makes you feel better, here is my story. After finally finding a house we fell in love with, we went to National City & started all of the paperwork. Everything was going fine & we were to close in 30-45 days. I had contact with our mortgage broker on a weekly basis making sure they had everything they needed & things were moving along smoothly. The broker led us to believe that things were going well & we would be closing soon. On day 47, we received a phone call saying the bank lost ALL of our paperwork!! So, not only did we have to send them everything over again, they wanted more stuff!! They wanted DH's drivers license, college diploma, & the list goes on & on. After finally closing 4 months after the initial process started, I thought we were done dealing with the mortgage broker, but yesterday, I came to find out the bank lost the deed to our house & are now in the process of locating it. The only way I found this out is because I called the bank to find out why they hadn't sent us a copy of it for our files. Luckily for us the court house has it on file, but the bank has no idea where it went on their part. Needless to say, that was the final straw. We are not planning on remortgaging our house at a local bank because PNC (formerly National City) has done nothing but messed with all of our finances, so we are taking our business else where. In fact, so are my in-laws. The bank actually had the nerve to hang up on my MIL because she told them she didn't understand how the last 2 months her truck payment could be late when it's through the bank & she made the payment on their website a week before the due date. They told her the change in ownership has delayed some payments & that she is responsible for the $100+ charges each month even though she even tried to make the payment physically at the bank after the bank manager suggested that to her.

Sorry for stealing your post... just had to get that off my chest!! Best wishes on your closing... I'm sure your's won't be anything like ours. I don't wish that on anyone!

1. When is the expected closing date for my order?

The expected closing date for your order is Friday, unless there are any unforeseen delays.

2. What happens if my order doesn't close on Friday?

In the event that your order does not close on Friday, we will work diligently to resolve any issues and provide updates on the new expected closing date.

3. Can I still make changes to my order after Friday?

Yes, you can still make changes to your order after Friday, as long as it has not yet been processed for shipment.

4. How will I know if my order has successfully closed on Friday?

You will receive a confirmation email once your order has successfully closed on Friday. You can also log into your account to check the status of your order.

5. What should I do if I haven't received any updates about my order closing on Friday?

If you have not received any updates about your order closing on Friday, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance. They will be happy to provide you with any updates and address any concerns you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • lescalvelage
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies