• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Entering Orders for Grand Opening and Potential Bookings

In summary, it seems that checking the "outside order" button is necessary when entering orders for a party, and if there is a show set up in P3, there is no option to check the "outside order" button. Checking the box for "potential booking" is helpful in reminding the host to follow up with guests about the show.
ms_twana
Okay. I have my Grand Opening tomorrow. I received a few orders from people that can't make the party. I'm trying to enter their orders in now, but I didn't know if I needed to check the "outside order" button or not. Should I check "outside order?" Also, one of those people said they want to have a show. We didn't set a date or anything, but should I check "potential booking?"

Where in the world does it say outside order?? If the show is set up in P3 there should be NO option to check an outside order.

There is a check box on the screen that shows the different customers for a show. I am not sure if that check box really does anything though .... Maybe a veteran can clarify?

Oh wow, I've never, ever used that.
I suppose it's just for your reference only.

algdoughty said:
There is a check box on the screen that shows the different customers for a show. I am not sure if that check box really does anything though .... Maybe a veteran can clarify?

Yeah, what she said. LOL. There's a little check box on the individual person's order.

And what about the potential booking? Do I just check that if we didn't set a date?

I've only been doing this for a month, but I check the outside order button because it shows me which orders I need to print, and I can see at a glance the outside orders to call for morning after calls (in case they want to order more, or host...

For the potential booking, yes check the box if you don't have a date set - and add a task for you to follow up with the guest later.

I'd recommend seeing if you can "pencil in" a date, and put it in as a dated booking when the show is submitted. You can manually add a task to follow up later. If you send it in as a potential booking, the current host will not get the past host benefits at the guest's future show.

Booked dates can be changed without problems, and the current host will get her benefits, as long as the guest's show is within 6 months of the current show.

Is this any help?

SpiritdancerIA said:
For the potential booking, yes check the box if you don't have a date set - and add a task for you to follow up with the guest later.

I'd recommend seeing if you can "pencil in" a date, and put it in as a dated booking when the show is submitted. You can manually add a task to follow up later. If you send it in as a potential booking, the current host will not get the past host benefits at the guest's future show.

Booked dates can be changed without problems, and the current host will get her benefits, as long as the guest's show is within 6 months of the current show.

Is this any help?

That was VERY helpful. Thanks everyone for your responses!! :)

One thing that's a little different, because this is your show...you don't have to worry about putting in that booking. Since you are the host and you're a consultant, you don't get the booking benefit. It's still great to try to get them to "pencil in" a date though. Tell them it's not set in stone, and things come up and that's fine. This just gets them "in the computer" and reminds you to follow up with them as it gets closer. Then you can firm up the date.

One extra thing about this, in my meager experience, the ones I have "penciled in" have stuck! woohoo! Wouldn't have know to do that if not for CS!

1. How do I enter my first show?

To enter your first show with Pampered Chef, you can either reach out to a consultant and request to be added to their show, or you can create your own show as a host. To create your own show, simply go to the "My Shows" page on your consultant website and click on "Create a New Show". From there, you can customize the details and invite guests to join your show.

2. What are the benefits of entering my first show?

Entering your first show with Pampered Chef allows you to earn free and discounted products, as well as the opportunity to earn commission on sales. It also gives you the chance to try out our products and share them with your friends and family.

3. How do I invite guests to my first show?

If you are hosting your own show, you can invite guests by sharing the link to your show's page or by sending out personalized invitations through your consultant website. You can also invite guests through social media or by word of mouth.

4. What should I expect at my first show?

At your first show, you can expect to learn about our products and how they can make cooking and meal prep easier and more enjoyable. You will also have the opportunity to try out some of our products and see how they work. Your consultant will guide you through the ordering process and answer any questions you may have.

5. Can I enter my first show as a guest?

Yes, you can enter your first show as a guest. You can either attend a show hosted by a friend or family member, or you can request to be added to a show as a guest by reaching out to a consultant. As a guest, you will have the opportunity to try out our products and place an order if you are interested.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• beckysuem
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
beckysuem
  • Jennifer E
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
TrishPCMommy
  • melaniepc