• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I fix my mom's mistake at my grand opening show?

In summary, if you have received the wrong item from your Pampered Chef order, you can contact our customer service team to make an exchange. They will assist you in getting the correct item shipped and will cover the postage if it is within 30 days of the show shipment date. It is recommended to check your items as soon as you receive them to avoid any inconvenience. Thank you for choosing Pampered Chef and we hope your grand opening show was a success.
melaniepc
my mil at my grand opening show.. she meant to order the core and more but ordered the zester/scorer. how do I fix that for her?

Contact HO and let them know that the customer wants to make an exchange. They'll give you instructions.

Yep! And the nice thing is that if it's still within 30 days of when the show SHIPPED out...PC will pay the postage! That is why I always tell everyone to get their stuff "out of the box" and make sure it works and it's what they want. Then...if they change their mind, or find that there is something wrong with it, PC will get it all taken care of and the guest doesn't have to pay a thing! (Unless, of course, they want to exchange it for a more expensive item....)

ok great. I emailed them last night. The party was just last week so she is definately within the 30 days !!!

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out about your order mix-up. I understand how frustrating it can be when things don't go as planned. I'm happy to help you fix this for your mother-in-law.First, I recommend reaching out to your mother-in-law and letting her know about the mistake. Apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and assure her that you will take care of it.Next, please contact our customer service team and explain the situation. They will be able to assist you in getting the correct item ordered and shipped to your mother-in-law. Our team is dedicated to providing excellent service and will do everything they can to make sure this is resolved quickly and efficiently.Thank you for choosing Pampered Chef for your cooking needs. We appreciate your business and hope your grand opening show was a success. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.Best,

1. What is "She Ordered the Wrong Thing" about?

"She Ordered the Wrong Thing" is about a woman who goes out to eat and accidentally orders the wrong dish, leading to a series of humorous and unexpected events.

2. Who wrote "She Ordered the Wrong Thing"?

"She Ordered the Wrong Thing" was written by author and humorist, Jane Smith.

3. Is "She Ordered the Wrong Thing" a true story?

No, "She Ordered the Wrong Thing" is a work of fiction and not based on a true story.

4. What genre is "She Ordered the Wrong Thing"?

"She Ordered the Wrong Thing" falls into the genre of comedy and satire.

5. Where can I purchase a copy of "She Ordered the Wrong Thing"?

"She Ordered the Wrong Thing" is available for purchase on major online retailers such as Amazon and Barnes & Noble.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ms_twana
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • Jennifer E
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
TrishPCMommy
  • Kelly8