• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Order Question: Payment Options for Reimbursing Past Host's Products

In summary, a PP/Host Order is an order that can be placed by a Pampered Chef host using their earned Host Credits. Host Credits are earned by hosting a Pampered Chef party and having guests place orders through your party link. These credits can be used towards any regular-priced item in the Pampered Chef catalog, but not towards shipping fees or sales tax. They cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. To place a PP/Host Order, log into your Pampered Chef account and click on "Redeem Host Credits" under the Orders tab.
pcleah
I have a boo boo that I am trying to fix. A past host took products that I ordered and now wants to reimburse me. I said I would order them under my open show for her (show was MIL and I am taking shipment). I was going to order them under the host (MIL) order, so she can get the discount. I wanted to know, when inputting payment info for host order, can I use 2 different Credit cards. The past host said to just charge her for the items she is replacing, but I'm not sure if the system will let me do this. Should I just have her mail me a check? Hope all of this makes sense. Thanks for your help!

Nope PP will not let you do this. You can split it between a credit card and other methods of payment but not on 2 credit cards. Someone else may have a creative suggestion.

Maybe use her CC on someone else's order? For example, Suzy bought $60 and paid cash or check. Joan (the one who wants to reimburse you for the products) only needs to spend $50. Put the $50 from Joan's CC on Suzy'a order so it will get charged. Make sense?

Thanks so much foe everyones help. I think I'll have her mail me a check to make it easier. Hey, maye she will want to add something to her order:) Have a great day!!!

cmdtrgd said:
Maybe use her CC on someone else's order? For example, Suzy bought $60 and paid cash or check. Joan (the one who wants to reimburse you for the products) only needs to spend $50. Put the $50 from Joan's CC on Suzy'a order so it will get charged. Make sense?

I knew someone woud be creative and have a solution.

Related to Host Order Question: Payment Options for Reimbursing Past Host's Products

1. What is a PP/Host Order?

A PP/Host Order is an order that is placed by a Pampered Chef host using their earned Host Credits. This order can be used to redeem free or discounted products as a reward for hosting a Pampered Chef party.

2. How do I earn Host Credits?

Host Credits are earned by hosting a Pampered Chef party and having guests place orders through your party link. The more orders that are placed, the more Host Credits you can earn to use towards your PP/Host Order.

3. Can I use my Host Credits towards any products?

Yes, you can use your Host Credits towards any regular-priced item in the Pampered Chef catalog. However, Host Credits cannot be used towards shipping fees or sales tax.

4. Can I combine my Host Credits with other discounts or promotions?

No, Host Credits cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. They can only be used towards the regular-priced items in your PP/Host Order.

5. How do I place a PP/Host Order?

To place a PP/Host Order, log into your Pampered Chef account and click on "Redeem Host Credits" under the Orders tab. This will take you to the PP/Host Order page where you can select the products you wish to redeem using your Host Credits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefsteph07
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • byrd1956