• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order with Past Host Discount: Ship to Daughter-in-Law under Her Name

In summary, the "Order with Past Host Discount" program allows past Pampered Chef hosts to receive a discount on their orders for up to one year after hosting a party. This discount can be used for orders sent to anyone as long as their name is listed as the host of the party and the order is being shipped to them. There is no special code required, as the discount will automatically be applied as long as the past host status is verified and the order is being shipped to the host's name on file. There is no limit to how many times the program can be used within the one year period. However, it cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions.
jessyscookin
A past host wants to order some items for her daughter in law... and get the discount, but it needs to be shipped in her DIL name or else the apartment complex will refuse it. Can I put the DIL as the customer and put my gal's past host discount or will it kick it back out at me? She even offered to have her DIL use her card since MIL pays the bill on it anyhow (I know nice MIL right?) to make those match up but I am unsure if it will let me put a past host discount code if the name of the customer is different! There is no way to put a C/O in the address line that I can see either!

You can put a "C/O" in the address line on Line 1, then the street/apt. address on Line 2. Or, just put in the DILs name and plug in MIL's PHD, since MIL is paying for it anyway there really isn't a conflict of interest there, IMO. HTH! :)

I thought the discount had to be in the past hostesses name. I understand the MIL is paying for it but if PC doesnt find the past host in the computer it wont take it. I had a show were a lady used her past host discount it went through but then the difference was taken out of my commission cause they couldnt find the host in the computer

What is the "Order with Past Host Discount" program?

The "Order with Past Host Discount" program allows past Pampered Chef hosts to receive a discount on their orders for up to one year after hosting a party.

Can I use the "Order with Past Host Discount" for an order I am sending to my daughter-in-law?

Yes, as long as your daughter-in-law's name is listed as the host of the party and the order is being shipped to her, you can use your past host discount.

Do I need to enter a special code to receive the discount for the "Order with Past Host Discount" program?

No, the discount will automatically be applied to your order as long as your past host status is verified and the order is being shipped to the host's name on file.

Is there a limit to how many times I can use the "Order with Past Host Discount" program?

No, you can use the program as many times as you like within the one year period after hosting a party.

Can I combine the "Order with Past Host Discount" with other discounts or promotions?

Unfortunately, the "Order with Past Host Discount" cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Only one discount can be applied per order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • kcjodih