• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Past Host Discount Not Showing in Pp

T
twinmomjen
Okay, I admit I haven't had my coffee yet this morning...but I'm trying to enter an individual order for a past host and PP is not giving me her 10% discount. I checked and re-checked that I had correctly entered her past host number, and the expiration date isn't until July 2007. Before I call customer service I wanted to see if there is something obvious I'm doing wrong. (Meanwhile, yes, I am running off to make my coffee!)

THANKS!

This may sound kind of silly, but did you remember to put an X in the box beside Past Host Discount Number?

jenniferlynne said:
This may sound kind of silly, but did you remember to put an X in the box beside Past Host Discount Number?

Good question! But yes the "X" is checked. This is driving me nuts!

I would recheck the host discount number through the pc website. See if maybe a number or letter is off.

jenniferlynne said:

That's not silly - I do that all of the time!

Make sure your "order/show date" is entered correctly and did not come up after the expiration date.

1. Why isn't the 10% past host discount showing up in my order for a past host?

There could be a few reasons for this. First, make sure that you have entered the past host's number correctly. Even one digit off can cause the discount not to show up. Also, check that the past host's number has not expired. The discount may only be valid for a certain period of time. If you have confirmed that the number is correct and not expired, try refreshing your browser or logging out and back in to see if that resolves the issue. If not, you may need to contact customer service for further assistance.

2. How do I know if I am entering the past host's number correctly?

The past host's number should be a 9-digit number, starting with a "5". Make sure you are not including any letters or symbols in the number. If you are unsure, you can always double check with the past host to confirm the correct number.

3. Can I use the past host discount on any order?

No, the past host discount can only be used on an individual order for the past host themselves. It cannot be combined with any other discounts or used on a party order.

4. What do I do if the past host's number has expired?

If the past host's number has expired, unfortunately the discount will no longer be valid. You may want to contact the past host and see if they have a new number or if they are interested in hosting another party to earn a new discount.

5. Why is the past host discount not showing up even though the number and expiration date are correct?

It's possible that there may be a technical issue on the website or with your account. Try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, and if the issue persists, contact customer service for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melindagilbert
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • kcjodih
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • mechelle