• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Missing Past Host Discount? Here's What You Should Do | Expert Advice

In summary, if you accidentally forgot to apply a past host discount to an online order, it is best to reach out to the guest and ask if they have any discounts they would like to apply. If they do, you can apply it to their order. If not, you can let them know they don't qualify this time. It is not necessary to involve the host in this situation, but you can mention it to her if you feel comfortable. Honesty and good communication are key in providing excellent customer service.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
What would you do if you thought you accidently didn't put a past host discount number in? My problem, the lady submitted an online order on a show but didn't mention on the order that she was a past host. The current host (friend of mine) told me over the phone. Well, I've been sick and forgot to look it up. We submitted the show yesterday (it's already shipped, yeah!) and I went to look up her name today when I remembered. I cannot even find her name as a past host! Should I call the guest and ask her about it? Call the host? Forget about it? I just don't know what to do.

I would personally call her to let her know it was an oversight. Offer free shipping on her next order or perhaps a free gift to compensate whatever that 10% off would've been. It happened once to me, and the guest was fine with free shipping.

Your honesty hopefully will equal their return business.

If you have her contact info, I would call her and ask. It may be that it's been more than a year, which is why you can't find it. If she does have a PHD, I would offer to refund that 10% myself, or give a free gift instead. Either way, she'll appreciate you trying to correct the problem and will remember your great customer service in the future.

I'll do that, I need to call her, the current host said she may be interested in a catalog show. I'll mention it and see what she says. Her name is one that could have been under a nickname.

Hi there,First of all, don't worry too much about it. Mistakes happen and it's important to remember that your main goal as a consultant is to provide a great customer experience.In this situation, I would suggest reaching out to the guest and asking if she has any past host discounts that she would like to apply to her order. You can explain that sometimes the information doesn't transfer over from the online order form, and you want to make sure she receives all the discounts she is entitled to.If she does have a past host discount, you can simply apply it to her order and make a note for the future. If she doesn't have one, then you can let her know that unfortunately, she doesn't qualify for the discount this time.In terms of the host, I don't think it's necessary to involve her in this situation. However, if you feel more comfortable, you can mention it to her and let her know that you will be reaching out to the guest to clarify the discount.Overall, the most important thing is to communicate openly and honestly with your customer. They will appreciate your transparency and efforts to ensure they receive the best service possible.I hope this helps and best of luck with your business!Sincerely,
A Pampered Chef Consultant

What is a "Past Host Discount" and how does it work?

A "Past Host Discount" is a discount that is offered to individuals who have previously hosted an event or stayed at a certain location. This discount is typically offered as a way to reward loyal customers and encourage them to return. The discount may be applied to future reservations or purchases, depending on the specific terms and conditions set by the company.

How can I qualify for a "Past Host Discount"?

To qualify for a "Past Host Discount", you typically need to have a history of hosting events or staying at a certain location. Some companies may have specific requirements, such as a minimum number of events hosted or a certain amount spent, in order to be eligible for the discount. It is best to check with the company directly to see if you meet their qualifications.

Is a "Past Host Discount" the same as a loyalty program?

No, a "Past Host Discount" is not necessarily the same as a loyalty program. While both are used to reward and incentivize repeat customers, a loyalty program typically involves earning points or rewards over time, while a "Past Host Discount" may be a one-time discount for a specific past behavior.

Can I combine a "Past Host Discount" with other discounts or promotions?

This may vary depending on the company, but in most cases, you cannot combine a "Past Host Discount" with other discounts or promotions. The terms and conditions of the discount will typically specify if it can be combined with other offers. It is best to check with the company directly to see if stacking discounts is allowed.

Are there any limitations or restrictions to using a "Past Host Discount"?

Yes, there may be limitations or restrictions to using a "Past Host Discount". For example, the discount may only be valid for a certain period of time, or it may only be applicable to certain products or services. Be sure to carefully read the terms and conditions of the discount to understand any limitations or restrictions that may apply.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • mechelle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • kcjodih