• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Extra 10% Host Discount on 60% Past Host in Jan

In summary, the "Extra 10% Host Discount on 60% Past Host in Jan" promotion is a special offer for past hosts of Pampered Chef parties. It offers an additional 10% discount on top of the standard 60% discount for hosting a party in January. To qualify for the extra discount, you must have hosted a party in the past. The extra discount cannot be combined with other offers or discounts and will be automatically applied at checkout without the need for a promo code.
bearydutch
Gold Member
Ok, maybe I missed something. I was entering my shows for January and for my past hosts orders. Well, when I put in the 60% off stoneware item on their order....pampered partner gave them the past host 10% discount on their 60% off item as well. I have never know Pampered Chef to allow that. Anyone know if it's a glitch in the program or is Pampered Chef giving Bonus discount since it's Bonus hostess month??? I still not ready to upgrade to the new P3. Thanks in advance. I figured you guys give faster responses than the home office but I will try them too.

Get out??? Really?? That would be a HUGE booking tool! I will have to ask around -

Don't get too excited--I still use PP and when I did my first party, it did that, too. However, when you balance, it corrects itself. Also, I had the party shipped to me and the packing slips were incorrect. They put the past host stoneware deal on the current host's packing list. So, be careful. The software will correct itself and warn hosts to double check packing lists.

Thanks, I knew someone would know. I'm glad I charged only the 60% off until I figured it out.

Oh Darn!!!! Wonder if it is only a glitch in PP and not in p3?? anyone know?? My first show is this week for the new year -

1. What is the "Extra 10% Host Discount on 60% Past Host in Jan" promotion?

The "Extra 10% Host Discount on 60% Past Host in Jan" promotion is a special offer for past hosts of Pampered Chef parties. If you host a party in January and have hosted a party in the past, you will receive an extra 10% discount on top of the 60% discount that all hosts receive. This means you can save a total of 70% on your purchases!

2. How can I qualify for the extra 10% discount?

In order to qualify for the extra 10% discount, you must have hosted a Pampered Chef party in the past. This means you have previously invited friends and family to your home or online to learn about and purchase Pampered Chef products.

3. Can I combine the extra 10% discount with other offers or discounts?

No, the extra 10% discount cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. However, you will still receive the standard 60% discount for hosting a party in January.

4. Do I need to use a promo code to receive the extra 10% discount?

No, there is no need to use a promo code. The extra 10% discount will automatically be applied to your purchase when you check out as long as you have qualified as a past host and are hosting a party in January.

5. When will the extra 10% discount be applied to my purchase?

The extra 10% discount will be applied to your purchase at the time of checkout. You will see the discounted price reflected in your total before completing your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• blessedrub
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
blessedrub
  • turtle15
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cookingwithdot
  • yankfan24