• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find a List of All Products with February Host 60% Discount?

In summary, the host special prices for February are only available through a Pampered Chef party. These prices vary depending on promotions and discounts and cannot be combined with other offers. Hosting a party is a fun and easy way to earn rewards and discounts on products. If unable to host in February, you can schedule a party in a different month to still take advantage of the host special prices.
freddydress
Gold Member
Is there a list available of all products with February Host 60% discount applied? Last February a download was on Consultant's Corner with this info. Yes, I know individual discounted prices are on P3 but I'm looking for everything in the catalog. Makes it easy to locate product prices for customers

.No, there is not a list available of all products with February Host 60% discount applied. The best way to find discounted prices for customers is to look up individual products on the P3 website.

.At this time, a comprehensive list of all products with the February Host 60% discount applied is not available. However, you can find individual discounted prices for each product on page 3 of the current catalog. You can also contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for assistance in finding specific product prices for your customers.

What are the host special prices for February?

The host special prices for February vary depending on the promotions and discounts available. Please check with your Pampered Chef consultant for the most up-to-date information.

Do I have to host a party to get the February host special prices?

Yes, the February host special prices are only available to those who host a Pampered Chef party during the month. However, hosting a party is a fun and easy way to earn rewards and discounts on our products.

Can I combine the February host special prices with other discounts or promotions?

In most cases, the February host special prices cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. However, please check with your Pampered Chef consultant to see if any exceptions apply.

Are the February host special prices available online?

No, the February host special prices are only available through a Pampered Chef party. This allows you to have a more personalized shopping experience and learn about our products firsthand.

What if I can't host a party in February but still want to take advantage of the host special prices?

If you are unable to host a party in February, you can still earn the host special prices by hosting a party in a different month. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on scheduling a party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• freddydress
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • cmdtrgd