• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! I Can't Find the List of Products For...

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of product categories including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, cutlery, and pantry staples. The list of products for a specific category can be found by clicking on the "Shop" tab and selecting the desired category. New products are regularly added to the catalog, with seasonal products being added more frequently. The website also has a search bar for finding specific products. All Pampered Chef products are available for purchase online, but some may be temporarily out of stock or only available for a limited time.
Chefgailb
I have tried to find the list of products for a February Sale that a host can
get if her show is over $650.

I can't find them anywhere. I have searched Consultants corner and my
Consultant News flyer.

I'm looking for the special #'s for those products.

I even tried putting in Pampered Partners Plus, just a stone for a $150 show and it doesn't come up as a host special for the host, where are these.

I do have the flyers from Chef Success, but they don't have the numbers on
them either. Could someone direct me to where I find these.
Thanks!

Look on the promotions grid on Consultants corner.

On pampered partner plus click on the magnifying glass next to item number and narrow your search to "host specials", it'll list all the items for the host and past host! :)

Remember that the February Host Special has 2 pages. Go to the 2nd page of the flyer and it has all the codes and prices. Congrats on a great party!

Sandi

Thanks everyone for the information.

I just realized that if I hit the black dots on the Promotion Grid that it would show
me the host and guest specials for that month, and the numbers I was looking for. I guess I needed a little more instructions.

Barry, thanks for your info too. Sometimes I'm just a little computer illiterate.

What are the different product categories offered by Pampered Chef?

The product categories offered by Pampered Chef include cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, cutlery, and pantry staples.

Where can I find the list of products for a specific category?

You can find the list of products for a specific category by clicking on the "Shop" tab on the Pampered Chef website and selecting the desired category from the drop-down menu.

How often are new products added to the Pampered Chef catalog?

New products are added to the Pampered Chef catalog on a regular basis, usually every few months. However, seasonal products may be added more frequently.

Can I search for a specific product on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can use the search bar on the Pampered Chef website to search for a specific product by name or keyword.

Are all Pampered Chef products available for purchase online?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products are available for purchase online. However, some products may be temporarily out of stock or only available for a limited time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Dina Atnip
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
1PamperedMommy
  • esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies