• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where to Find Pics of Help Whip Cancer Product?

In summary, pictures of the Help Whip Cancer products can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "Special Offers" tab and on their social media pages such as Facebook and Instagram. There are specific hashtags, #HelpWhipCancer and #PamperedChef, that can be used to easily find these pictures on social media. As a Pampered Chef consultant, you are allowed to use these pictures for your own business purposes, including social media and website content. New pictures may be added periodically, especially during Breast Cancer Awareness Month in October. You can also take your own pictures of the products, following Pampered Chef branding guidelines and using high-quality images.
SillyChef
Where can I find the Help Whip Cancer product pics? I needed them for a flyer and can't find them anywhere?

On Consultants Corner under Host/Guest Specials then under May Guest Specials

There isn't any individual pics around?

1. Where can I find pictures of the Help Whip Cancer products?

You can find pictures of the Help Whip Cancer products on the Pampered Chef website under the "Special Offers" tab. You can also find them on the Pampered Chef social media pages, such as Facebook and Instagram.

2. Are there any specific hashtags to use when searching for pictures of the Help Whip Cancer products?

Yes, you can use the hashtag #HelpWhipCancer or #PamperedChef to easily find pictures of the Help Whip Cancer products on social media.

3. Can I use the pictures of the Help Whip Cancer products for my own social media or website?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you are permitted to use the pictures of the Help Whip Cancer products for your own business use, including social media and website content.

4. How often are new pictures of the Help Whip Cancer products added?

New pictures of the Help Whip Cancer products may be added periodically, especially during the month of October, which is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. You can check the Pampered Chef website and social media pages for updates.

5. Can I take my own pictures of the Help Whip Cancer products and use them for my business?

Yes, you are welcome to take your own pictures of the Help Whip Cancer products to use for your business. Just make sure to follow the Pampered Chef branding guidelines and use high-quality images.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ktraceyk
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • California Girl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • Jammie