• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Yay!! I'm Getting My Help Wish Cancer Products!!

In summary, many people are excited to be receiving their Help Whip Cancer products after submitting two shows in February. These can be any type of shows, including catalog or cooking shows. Some have already received their products and are happy with them. Others are still working towards their goal and are hoping to sell enough to qualify. Some are also using the Help Whip Cancer products to hold fundraisers for Relay for Life.
California Girl
YAY!! I'm getting my Help Whip Cancer Products!!I started in October and well I just have put in 2 catalog show and I am finally out of being inactive!! and I am so happy about getting free products!!

Im so glad I went to Spring Launch it helped so much!!

Last edited:
Yay for you! I think I will be getting them, too - only $50 more to go. I don't know why I like this pink stuff so much!

I need to sell one more DCB set and I'll have two too! I keep trying :D

If I understand this correct, to get the Help Whip Cancer products I just need to submit 2 shows in Feb. Does it have to be catalog shows? I have already submitted 2 cooking shows for Feb.

I received my today! They are sooooo cute :)

Canyon Chef said:
If I understand this correct, to get the Help Whip Cancer products I just need to submit 2 shows in Feb. Does it have to be catalog shows? I have already submitted 2 cooking shows for Feb.

It just has to be two shows - two catalog, two cooking, one catalog/one cooking, one bridal shower/one cooking - you get the idea!

Awesome! I'm getting them also. I called the HO yesterday to check on my change over kit and they said I had another package sent out to me on the 17th. It was an earned incentive. I thought it was my 12" covered skillet I earned.

just submittef my second show, I'm getting them too!!!

I am getting mine too! My second party is at $203 already and I have about 5 orders more to get. I will have those by Wednesday. Also, if anyone is interested i put together two order forms for HWC. And HWC items only form and a Fundraiser form. They are in the HWC thread under fundraising. My mom, SIL and two friends love the High Heel! And one is LEFT HANDED and does not mind that it is backwards for her!

I have one show that will be definate. I have a few more things that people want..I am hoping that it is enough to put together as a show.

Phew, I'll be submitting my second show this week--I love the HWC products--and they will be helpful since I have two Relay for Life fundraisers coming up.

how did you get in contact with Relay for Life?

California Girl said:
You normally just contact local teams in your area to see if they want you to hold a fundraiser for them.

California Girl said:

I was lucky in that both ladies were at parties of mine (and in different races, about 45 miles apart--not that it is a race). I always talk about fundraisers at my shows.

What is the "Yay!! I'm Getting My Help Wish Cancer Products!!" program?

The "Yay!! I'm Getting My Help Wish Cancer Products!!" program is a partnership between Pampered Chef and the American Cancer Society. Through this program, Pampered Chef donates a portion of the proceeds from the sale of select products to the American Cancer Society to help support cancer patients and their families.

Which products are included in the "Yay!! I'm Getting My Help Wish Cancer Products!!" program?

There are a variety of products included in the "Yay!! I'm Getting My Help Wish Cancer Products!!" program, including our popular Pink Ribbon Kitchen Tools and Accessories, as well as other select items from our catalog. Look for the pink ribbon symbol next to the product to see if it is part of the program.

How much of the proceeds from these products go towards the American Cancer Society?

Pampered Chef donates $1 from the sale of every Pink Ribbon Kitchen Tool and Accessory, and 10% of the sales from other select products, to the American Cancer Society. These donations help fund cancer research, support services for patients and their families, and education and prevention initiatives.

Can I purchase these products outside of a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, you can purchase "Yay!! I'm Getting My Help Wish Cancer Products!!" through our website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. You can also host a party and choose to have a portion of the sales from your party be donated to the American Cancer Society through this program.

How else can I support the "Yay!! I'm Getting My Help Wish Cancer Products!!" program?

In addition to purchasing products, you can also make a direct donation to the American Cancer Society through our website. You can also help spread the word about this program and its mission to support cancer patients and their families by sharing it with your friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jammie
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Stephanie78
  • ChefBevShu
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Monica9498
  • talkintrac