• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where to Find New Consultant Kit Product Cards in CC Download Section

In summary, the New Consultant Kit Product Cards can be found in the CC Download Section on the Pampered Chef website under the "Resources" tab. They can be accessed from a mobile device by logging into the website through a mobile browser. These cards are only available to active consultants and are regularly updated to include new products and any changes in pricing or availability. They can also be downloaded and printed from the CC Download Section for convenience.
cochef
Gold Member
Can someone tell me where in the download section of CC I can find New Consultant Kit Product cards. I just can't seem to find them.

I just found where they are!!!

To find the New Consultant Kit Product cards in the download section of CC, follow these steps:1. Log in to your Constant Contact account.2. Click on the "Library" tab at the top of the page.3. In the left-hand menu, click on "Downloads."4. On the Downloads page, you will see a search bar. Type in "New Consultant Kit Product cards" and press enter.5. The product cards should appear in the search results. Click on the one you want to download.6. Once the download is complete, you can find the product cards in your computer's "Downloads" folder.

1. Where can I find the New Consultant Kit Product Cards in the CC Download Section?

The New Consultant Kit Product Cards can be found in the CC Download Section under the "Resources" tab on the Pampered Chef website.

2. Can I access the New Consultant Kit Product Cards from my mobile device?

Yes, you can access the CC Download Section and the New Consultant Kit Product Cards from your mobile device by logging into the Pampered Chef website through your mobile browser.

3. Do I need to be a consultant to access the New Consultant Kit Product Cards?

Yes, the New Consultant Kit Product Cards are only available to active consultants through the CC Download Section on the Pampered Chef website.

4. Are the New Consultant Kit Product Cards updated regularly?

Yes, the New Consultant Kit Product Cards are updated regularly to include new products and any changes in pricing or availability.

5. Can I print the New Consultant Kit Product Cards at home?

Yes, the New Consultant Kit Product Cards can be downloaded and printed from the CC Download Section for your convenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cochef
  • kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
kam
  • gussey30
  • Products and Tips
Replies