• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Alphabetical, Numerical and Price Product Lists on CC Download Section

In summary, the conversation discussed the difficulty in finding the product lists on the download section of CC. Some users were able to access it by typing in "product list" in the search box on the CC home page, while others were not able to find it at all. There was also confusion about the removal of certain sections on the download page and the lack of communication from HO about the changes.
cochef
Gold Member
I am not finding the product lists (alphabetical, numerical, by price) in the download section on CC. Has anyone found them?

cochef said:
I am not finding the product lists (alphabetical, numerical, by price) in the download section on CC. Has anyone found them?

They're there. Scroll down to:

Products and Recipes

*The Anatomy of a Knife
•*in Spanish

*Parchment Circle: step-by-step directions

New!*Fall 2011 Product Lists - Sorted by:
*Alphabetical Order
*Catalog Page Number
*Item Number
*Price

I know that they should be there but my screen only goes as far as the Consultant and Leadership Training section and I can't get any further down the screen :confused: Anyone have suggestions?

I just talked to Tech Support and the guy said they removed that section. He walked me through a process of typing in "product list" in the search box at the top of the CC home page. Never used that box before but it got me where I needed to be to get those lists. Wonder why some of you have it on that download screen?

cochef said:
I just talked to Tech Support and the guy said they removed that section. He walked me through a process of typing in "product list" in the search box at the top of the CC home page. Never used that box before but it got me where I needed to be to get those lists. Wonder why some of you have it on that download screen?

Hmmm.. That screen is there. I don't think he either knew what he was talking about or didn't understand what you were asking. Glad you found it anyway.

screen was not there for me either. very sad, as I had a fair yesterday and looked foolish trying to find everything.

I can't get all of the items on the page either - including the Consultant Incentives (Don't remember that one), Products & Recipes (Don't remember that one), and New Consultant Resources (this one I used a lot).But I did notice that the product list is there- they just have one though. "Product Wish list 2011"....it has a red "NEW" next to it.

If you go to top of the page on CC home page and type in "Fall 2011 product list" you will get a really crazy looking screen and you have to kind of search and find "Products and Recipes" and click on that, you will see all kinds of things to look at. Much harder to navigate for sure and very frustrating that there has been no communication from HO about all the changes.

What are the top 5 best selling products from Pampered Chef?

The top 5 best selling products from Pampered Chef are the Deluxe Cooking Blender, the Classic Batter Bowl, the Mix 'N Chop, the Quick Cooker, and the Micro-Cooker.

What are the newest products available from Pampered Chef?

The newest products available from Pampered Chef are the Round Covered Baker, the Stackable Cooling Rack, the Quick Slice, the Quick Cooker Inner Pot, and the Kitchen Spritzer.

Are there any products specifically for gluten-free cooking?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of products specifically for gluten-free cooking, including the Gluten-Free Flour Blend, the Gluten-Free Pizza Crust Mix, and the Gluten-Free Meal Kit.

What are some must-have kitchen tools for beginner cooks?

Some must-have kitchen tools for beginner cooks from Pampered Chef include the Manual Food Processor, the Classic Scraper, the Garlic Press, the Quikut Paring Knives, and the Mini Measure-All Cup.

Can I purchase Pampered Chef products online?

Yes, you can purchase Pampered Chef products online through the company's website or through an independent consultant's website. You can also host a virtual party and earn free and discounted products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda Rutko
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • DianaDuch
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies