• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Alphabetical Fall 11 Catalog Listing

In summary, the "Alphabetical Fall 11 Catalog Listing" is a comprehensive list of all products featured in the Fall 2011 Pampered Chef catalog, organized alphabetically for easy reference. It can be accessed on the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant, and is also included in the catalog itself. All products from the Fall 2011 catalog, including new and seasonal items, are included in the listing. However, it is not a shopping platform and orders must be placed through a consultant or on the website. The listing is regularly updated to reflect any changes in availability or pricing.
dflyer23
I'm looking for a list of the products in alphabetical order - or price order - for the catalog. The only thing I'm finding on the main website is the Wish List. Does anyone have something else? Thanks!

Never mind, I found one! I'll share.

Well, guess not. The file is too large. But it is online ... i just wasn't searching deep enough.

You can go on Consultant corner and press downloads and you will find Products
by Price, by Alphabet and also a wish list.

Chefgailb said:
You can go on Consultant corner and press downloads and you will find Products
by Price, by Alphabet and also a wish list.

the links I posted are from there. I just expedited things and posted the direct links from CC. Sometimes CC can be a little hard to navigate for newer people.

Does anyone have a canadian version?

What is the "Alphabetical Fall 11 Catalog Listing"?

The "Alphabetical Fall 11 Catalog Listing" is a comprehensive list of all the products featured in the Fall 2011 Pampered Chef catalog, organized in alphabetical order for easy reference.

How can I access the "Alphabetical Fall 11 Catalog Listing"?

The "Alphabetical Fall 11 Catalog Listing" can be found on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. It is also included in the Fall 2011 catalog itself.

Are all products from the Fall 2011 catalog included in the "Alphabetical Fall 11 Catalog Listing"?

Yes, the "Alphabetical Fall 11 Catalog Listing" includes all products featured in the Fall 2011 catalog, including new and seasonal items.

Can I order products directly from the "Alphabetical Fall 11 Catalog Listing"?

No, the "Alphabetical Fall 11 Catalog Listing" is not a shopping platform. It is simply a reference guide for all products in the Fall 2011 catalog. To place an order, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website.

Is the "Alphabetical Fall 11 Catalog Listing" updated regularly?

Yes, the "Alphabetical Fall 11 Catalog Listing" is updated regularly to reflect any changes in product availability or pricing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DianaDuch
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Brenda Rutko
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • pckrissy