• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sell-A-Thon Product Levels: Find Them Here or on CC!

In summary, the "Sell-a-Thon" event has five levels: Consultant, Senior Consultant, Team Leader, Director, and Executive Director. To qualify for each level, you must reach certain sales amounts and have a certain number of active recruits. Reaching each level also comes with additional benefits, such as higher commissions and bonuses. You can move up levels during the event if you meet the qualifications, and if you do not reach the qualification for your desired level, you will remain at your current level and still receive its benefits.
chef131doreen
Gold Member
I can not find the sheet of paper that we received at spring launch with the product levels on it . If some one has it that would be great or if it is on CC just let me know where it is
Thanks

Has anyone gotten their Free-For-All packages yet?

No - how long does it normally take to get?

Do we know what are products are in the free product we'll get? I hit the $1500 mark so that's the one I'm most interested in.

Do you need to hit level one before you can hit level 2? I had one show over $1500, but does that mean I don't qualify since I didn't hit level one?

You can get level 2 but it won't include the level 1 products if you don't have two shows - I believe. I've not seen that printed that I can find.

You won't receive packages until after all the spring launches because they contain new products.

Throw together a book show before the 31st- there's still plenty of time. Or ask a friend or relative to do a quick one.

What are the different levels for the "Sell-a-Thon" event?

The levels for the "Sell-a-Thon" event are: Consultant, Senior Consultant, Team Leader, Director, and Executive Director.

How do I qualify for each level?

To qualify for the Consultant level, you must have at least $500 in sales. To qualify for Senior Consultant, you must have at least $1,000 in sales and at least one active recruit. Team Leaders must have at least $2,500 in sales and 2 active recruits. Directors must have at least $5,000 in sales and 4 active recruits. Executive Directors must have at least $10,000 in sales and 8 active recruits.

What are the benefits of reaching each level?

Reaching the Consultant level will earn you a 5% commission on your sales. Senior Consultants receive a 7% commission and a 2% bonus on their recruits' sales. Team Leaders earn a 7% commission, a 2% bonus on their recruits' sales, and a 3% bonus on their team's sales. Directors receive a 9% commission, a 2% bonus on their recruits' sales, and a 3% bonus on their team's sales. Executive Directors earn a 11% commission, a 2% bonus on their recruits' sales, a 3% bonus on their team's sales, and a 2% bonus on the sales of their team's team.

Can I move up levels during the "Sell-a-Thon" event?

Yes, you can move up levels during the "Sell-a-Thon" event. As long as you meet the qualifications for the next level, you will automatically be promoted.

What happens if I don't reach the qualification for my desired level?

If you do not reach the qualification for your desired level, you will remain at your current level and still receive the benefits associated with it. However, you can continue to work towards reaching the next level for future events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrstephens
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • otisbg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
  • kam
  • Products and Tips