• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can the paring knife be purchased separately in the Sell-a-Thon package?

In summary, Pampered Chef has recently released a multi-purpose food chopper, non-stick grill pan, and silicone baking mat. They release new products multiple times a year and offer product demonstrations and cooking parties to try them out. There are also promotions and discounts for new products, and customers can sign up for the newsletter or follow on social media to stay updated on new releases.
jenniferlynne
Ok. I havent been on here for a few days, maybe you all have already talked about this. I earned level 1 sell-a-thon. The paring knife isn't listed in that package on CC, but I got it anyway. It is listed as being available individually. Can it still be purchased individually, or is that a mistake? Normally the products are in one of the packages or they are separate, not both!! I would love to have another one. I wonder if it would catch me if I tried to order one individually :rolleyes:

problem with PP sample orderI cannot get my samples order to go in PP. i have done all the updates and it still will not work. i had to manually add the free receipts. do i have to manually add the samples too?

It's listed on the "specials" page for Sell-a-Thon. It's called "free paring knife" even though it's not really free, but you get the idea. You can order it that way.Have something to add?

Related to Can the paring knife be purchased separately in the Sell-a-Thon package?

1. What new products are currently available at Pampered Chef?

As an employee of Pampered Chef, I am excited to share that we have a variety of new products available! Some of our latest additions include a multi-purpose food chopper, a non-stick grill pan, and a silicone baking mat.

2. How often does Pampered Chef release new products?

Pampered Chef releases new products multiple times a year. We are constantly striving to innovate and improve our product line to meet the needs and preferences of our customers.

3. Can I try out the new products before purchasing?

Absolutely! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I offer product demonstrations where you can see and try out our new products in action. You can also try out new products at our in-person and virtual cooking parties.

4. Are there any promotions or discounts for new products?

Yes, Pampered Chef often offers promotions and discounts on new products for a limited time. Be sure to follow us on social media and subscribe to our emails to stay updated on any current deals or offers.

5. How can I get notified about new product releases?

You can sign up for our newsletter on our website to receive notifications about new product releases, promotions, and more. You can also follow us on social media or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for updates and information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
TwinGirlsMom
  • pckrissy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Kathie's Kitchen
  • chef.suz