• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Open Stock vs Packages: Help Needed!

In summary, the conversation was about purchasing products from a company. The question was whether or not it was necessary to order a package in order to buy products from the open stock. Kelly mentioned that she did not want to spend too much money on packages that she did not care for, so she planned on ordering some items from the open stock and the rest during the company's 40% kit enhancement next month. Others in the conversation shared their own experiences and thoughts on purchasing packages and individual items.
KellyRedHead
I was wondering, I haven't had the extra money until now to order any sample products (packages). My question is, do we have to order a package to be able to purchase anything off the open stock, or can we just order from the open stock and not take a package?

I am not to nuts on the products in all the packages, one will have what I really want and then other packages have a few more things I want, and I don't have the money to get everything right now.

Thanks for your help,

Kelly :eek:

You do not have to order a package - you can order just open stock.

You can order just the open stock, as far as I know.

Don't you just love simultaneous posting? LOL

Another thought is to purchase the package that has the most products of your interest and then use the products that don't interest you so much as booking specials or prizes.

thank you everyone for your quick replies!!

I didn't really want to spend to much on packages I just didn't care for. SO I figured I would order some in open stock and the other items I want when the company offers the 40% kit enhancement next month.

thanks-
Kelly

Good thinking, Kelly. I ordered the BIG package and while there's a lot of cool stuff there that I'm glad to have... I rather splurged more than I should have and my budget's hurting now because of it.

I just ordered the Trifle and rub. I would love to have ordered the bigger packages but I want to make money before I spend all my commission!

KellyRedHead said:
thank you everyone for your quick replies!!

I didn't really want to spend to much on packages I just didn't care for. SO I figured I would order some in open stock and the other items I want when the company offers the 40% kit enhancement next month.

thanks-
Kelly

I didn't want any of the packages and so I decided to order the individual items in kit enhancement.

What is the difference between ordering open stock and packages?

Open stock refers to individual items that can be purchased separately, while packages are pre-made bundles that include multiple items.

Can I customize a package?

Unfortunately, packages cannot be customized as they are pre-made bundles. However, you can purchase individual items from open stock to create your own customized package.

Which option is more cost-effective?

It depends on your specific needs. If you only need a few specific items, open stock may be the more cost-effective option. However, if you are looking to purchase a variety of items, packages may offer a better value.

Can I return individual items from a package?

Yes, individual items from a package can be returned as long as they meet our return policy criteria.

Is there a limit to how many open stock items I can purchase?

No, you can purchase as many open stock items as you need. However, keep in mind that some items may have limited availability and may sell out quickly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefTS
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • KristensCooking
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • chef.suz