• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Sample Packages & Open Stock - Get More!

In summary, the sample package includes a variety of best-selling products such as cookware, kitchen tools, and food items. It cannot be customized but there are multiple options to choose from. The cost varies from $25 to $75 with discounts available for larger orders. Sample packages are non-refundable but individual items can be purchased separately or in multiples.
PCSarahjm
Can someone post or send me in the right direction for the listing of Sample packages and open stock!
Also can you order more than one time from sample....I placed an order but am thinking I might want some more of the open stock items. TIA

It's on Consultant's Corner, Managing your business > Samples and Supplies > Product Samples.
You can place more than one order, you just can't order any combination that would include multiples of any product.

thanks ann

What is included in the sample package?

The sample package includes a variety of our best-selling products, such as cookware, kitchen tools, and food items. The specific products included may vary, but they will give you a good idea of the quality and variety of our offerings.

Can I customize my sample package?

Unfortunately, we are unable to customize sample packages at this time. However, we do offer a wide range of sample packages to choose from to suit your needs and interests.

How much does the sample package cost?

The cost of the sample package varies depending on the specific package you choose. Prices range from $25 to $75. However, we do offer discounts for larger orders, so feel free to contact us for more information.

What is the return policy for sample packages?

Sample packages are non-refundable. However, if you are dissatisfied with your package, please reach out to our customer service team and we will do our best to address your concerns.

Can I purchase individual items from the sample package?

Yes, all items included in the sample package are available for purchase individually. You can also purchase multiples of the same item if you would like to use them as gifts or for your own personal use. Simply visit our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
KellyRedHead
Replies
Views
ChefinHarmony
Replies
Views
heat123
Replies
Views