• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Find What Items Were Included in Sample Packages?

In summary, to find out what items were included in your sample package, you can check the packing slip or invoice that came with your order. If you no longer have these documents, you can log into your Pampered Chef account and view your order history. Alternatively, you can contact customer service to request a list of items included in your sample package. The items included in sample packages can vary, but they typically include a variety of top-selling and new products. Unfortunately, at this time, there is no option to customize the items included in sample packages, but this may change in the future.
Chef Endora
Gold Member
I have been looking through my PP+ non-comm orders to find when I purchased my Exec. Grill Pan. When I look at the sample orders, the packages come up. Does anyone know when this item was first offered, or where I can find old sample package order forms?

TIA!

Sorry, I don't know. But, if you call HO they can tell you when and how you purchased or earned it. They probably aren't open today though.

Thanks, I was hoping I would have the info before I call tomorrow. I'll have to dig in my receipts & see if I can find it. From now on, I'll save a copy on my computeralso.

BTW, has anyone had trouble cleaning in the grooves of the grill pan?

Mine still looks great, but is is getting very difficult to clean the grooves.:grumpy:

1. How can I find out what items were included in my sample package?

To find out what items were included in your sample package, you can check the packing slip or invoice that came with your order. It should list all of the items that were included in your package.

2. Is there a way to track what items were included in my sample package if I no longer have the packing slip or invoice?

If you no longer have the packing slip or invoice, you can log into your Pampered Chef account and view your order history. From there, you can see a breakdown of what items were included in your sample package.

3. Can I request a list of items included in my sample package from customer service?

Yes, you can contact our customer service team and request a list of items included in your sample package. They will be happy to assist you with this request.

4. Are all sample packages the same, or can the items included vary?

The items included in sample packages can vary depending on availability and promotions. However, we strive to include a variety of our top-selling and new products in all sample packages.

5. Can I customize the items included in my sample package?

At this time, we do not offer the option to customize the items included in sample packages. However, we are always looking for ways to improve our products and offerings, so this may change in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
Triciascucina
Replies
Views
letscook04