• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Need Your Help With My Recent Pampered Chef Order

In summary, the customer is unhappy with her recent Pampered Chef order as two of the items included were not Pampered Chef brand products. She has been a loyal user of Pampered Chef for over 10 years and was disappointed with the poor quality of the non-Pampered Chef items she received. She was not aware that ordering from the Pampered Chef outlet section of the website would result in receiving products that were not made by Pampered Chef. She wants to return the items and request a refund, as well as register a formal complaint to Pampered Chef. The customer service representative suggests contacting the customer care-solution center and explains that some of the old products may have different company logos as they were not exclusively made for Pampered
cookinkaren99
What should I DO??? READ BELOW:

Karen,
I hate to complain when we have never met, however I need your help with my recent Pampered Chef order, since you were assigned to me as my Pampered Chef rep. I received my order from Pampered Chef today and much to my surprise, 2 of the items included in my order were not Pampered Chef brand products! In fact, they were not only NOT your Pampered Chef brand, they were poor substitutes. I have been a loyal user (and big fan) of Pampered Chef products for over 10 years. I love to cook and every Pampered Chef product I have purchased is top quality. I have many Pampered Chef items in my kitchen and purchase Pampered Chef items as gifts. Until now, I have never been disappointed in anything from Pampered Chef however I also previously placed my order through a "home party" with a hostess. I have never ordered Pampered Chef online, however when my former Pampered Chef contact moved out of state, I did not know any other rep and thought I would try ordering online. I was not aware that there was an "Outlet" on the website and thought that may be a way to buy overstock items or Pampered Chef products that may be discontinued. I have no idea that ordering online products included in the Pampered Chef "Outlet" section of your website meant I would receive products that were not made by Pampered Chef. If so, I would not have ordered anything from the Pampered Chef Outlet!

The 2 non-Pampered Chef items are not very good quality, especially when compared to Pampered Chef items which are always exceptionally well made. The double metal whisk (with a "Best " label on it) is very lightweight and already shows slight signs of tarnish in the metal. The mini-muffin pan is a lightweight "Mirro" brand, which is not high quality. I have never had the need to return any Pampered Chef items, but I am very unhappy with these products. What do I need to do to return these items and request a refund? I also want to register a formal complaint to Pampered Chef about this experience. If items offered through the Pampered Chef website Outlet are not Pampered Chef products, that should be disclosed. If I wanted lower quality products, I would not have made the effort to select and order Pampered Chef, a brand I have always thought highly of, until now.

Thank you in advance for your assistance. How do I proceed?
Laura

call HO send them to customer care-solution center-

That is really bizarre!!! I would love to know if you've contacted HO and what you found out. So, there was nothing staying "THe Pampered Chef" anywhere on there?? Weird!!

My question is when were these two things on the outlet, did I miss something?

Some of our REALLY old products are in the outlet every now and then. And back then, things had the company logo of the manufacturer, not PC's.. When I started our garlic press, cheese grater and food chopper said Zyliss on them. Once PC progressed more, we started having the products made exclusively for us, thus bearing the PC logo. So while the products were indeed sold by PC, they weren't PC exclusive and did have other company's names on them and not PC's.

finley1991 said:
Some of our REALLY old products are in the outlet every now and then. And back then, things had the company logo of the manufacturer, not PC's.. When I started our garlic press, cheese grater and food chopper said Zyliss on them. Once PC progressed more, we started having the products made exclusively for us, thus bearing the PC logo. So while the products were indeed sold by PC, they weren't PC exclusive and did have other company's names on them and not PC's.

well, that's good to know. I'm surprised that they would even offer them on the outlet now though.

cincychef said:
My question is when were these two things on the outlet, did I miss something?

Those two items were part of the Baker's package that was on there last week. I got one of the mini-muffin pans in a Surprise Pack year before last, and I was going to give it away at some point, but it is simply a flimsy aluminum pan with nothing to it whatsoever. I ended up giving it to my 3-yr-old as a toy in her kitchen, and it is great for that!

I have also been shown the whisk at a host's home who has been a long-time PC fan. She got it many years ago, and it is a precursor to our current one. It is sealed on both ends, but not as sturdy as our current one, and the sealed portion at the bottom is flat, not rounded.

HTH, Ardi

Turn it over to HO - and let us know what they say.

Wow...aside from that whole thing being a bummer, I have never seen a non-consultant use "The Pampered Chef" that many times in one email. (just made me chuckle...sorry...I guess it's not that funny.)

1. How can I track my recent Pampered Chef order?

To track your recent Pampered Chef order, you can log into your account on the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Orders" tab. This will show you the status of your order and any tracking information available. You can also contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance with tracking your order.

2. I received the wrong item in my Pampered Chef order, what should I do?

If you received the wrong item in your Pampered Chef order, please contact customer service immediately. They will assist you in returning the incorrect item and receiving the correct item as quickly as possible.

3. Can I make changes to my Pampered Chef order after it has been placed?

If you need to make changes to your Pampered Chef order after it has been placed, please contact customer service as soon as possible. They will do their best to accommodate any changes, but it may not be possible depending on the status of your order.

4. My Pampered Chef order has not arrived yet, what should I do?

If your Pampered Chef order has not arrived by the estimated delivery date, please contact customer service for assistance. They will be able to track your order and provide an update on its status.

5. I have a problem with my Pampered Chef order, who do I contact?

If you have any problems with your Pampered Chef order, please contact customer service for assistance. They will be able to address any issues and provide a solution to ensure your satisfaction with your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chefjaimie
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • kidzmom55
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Admin Greg