• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When can I order sample packages and specials in advance?

In summary, the current season is from March 1st to Aug. 31st. The seasons before that were Spring and Summer from Mar. 1st to AUG. 31st, and Fall and Winter from Sept. 1st to Jan. 31st.
mheat923
Of course I know sample packages are avaliable each season which brings me to question #1(and I should know this after 3 years but I am on good drugs for vertigo so work with me;) ) What are the months for each season? Like spring/summer is it MArch -Aug? etc and Fall Winter would be Sept -JAn ok anyway...

2nd question is about host and guest specails...it came to my attention when I saw HWC items were avaliable to purchse as samples the in April so we could have them to display and "entice" customers to book in MAy..so here is my 2nd question... Can we always order the specials a month in advance?

I really wish I had taken things serious with this business the fisrt time around b/c now people look at me like I am a moron b/c I been with company 3 years but ask questions of a newbie:rolleyes:

mheat923 said:
Of course I know sample packages are avaliable each season which brings me to question #1(and I should know this after 3 years but I am on good drugs for vertigo so work with me;) ) What are the months for each season? Like spring/summer is it MArch -Aug? etc and Fall Winter would be Sept -JAn ok anyway...
It is always spelled out on the flyer announcing the sell-a-thon. The current one is on CC.
2nd question is about host and guest specails...it came to my attention when I saw HWC items were avaliable to purchse as samples the in April so we could have them to display and "entice" customers to book in MAy..so here is my 2nd question... Can we always order the specials a month in advance?
Yes, we can get the guest specials a month ahead but we have to do whatever is required of the guest (if it's spend $60 we have to do that). It would normally be a personal order under noncommissionable orders.
I really wish I had taken things serious with this business the fisrt time around b/c now people look at me like I am a moron b/c I been with company 3 years but ask questions of a newbie:rolleyes:
It's okay! Remember, that's the beauty of our business - it fits around your life! (NOTE: I see that you represent other companies - that might be contributing to your confusion.;) ) - oh, and you are not a "moron"!

S/S = March 1st -Aug 31

F/W = Sept. 1st -End of February

mheat923 said:
Oops! Sorry! I answered the question I saw, not the one you asked! :eek: Good thing Kelly is observant!

BethCooks4U said:
(NOTE: I see that you represent other companies - that might be contributing to your confusion.;) ) - oh, and you are not a "moron"!

Thanks for saying I am not a moron!:) I really know I am not.

As for confusion with other companies...let me tell you a little story...I have lots of expierence with many DS companies and of all of them PC is the least like any of the others in terms of how it works...and I think in a good way:) it would be hard to confuse them..lol There are so many advantages with PC .

And thank you for answering my questions to BETH AND KElly now it will be concrete in my mind!

1. How do I order samples as a Pampered Chef consultant?

To order samples as a Pampered Chef consultant, log in to your consultant account and click on the "Order Samples" link. From there, you can select the products you would like to order samples of and complete the checkout process.

2. Can I order samples of any Pampered Chef product?

As a consultant, you have the ability to order samples of any Pampered Chef product that is currently available for purchase. However, please keep in mind that samples are intended for you to try and share with potential customers, not for personal use.

3. How much do samples cost?

The cost of samples varies depending on the product. As a consultant, you are able to purchase samples at a discounted price. You can view the cost of each sample when placing your order.

4. How many samples can I order at one time?

You can order up to three samples of any individual product and up to 25 samples in total per order. If you need to order more than 25 samples, you can place multiple orders.

5. How long does it take to receive my sample order?

Sample orders typically ship within 1-2 business days and delivery time will depend on your location. You will receive a tracking number once your order has shipped, which you can use to track the status of your delivery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jimgass
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • The Scotish Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jenniferlynne
  • cheferikab