• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Can't I Access Sample Packages After Submitting Late Sales?

In summary, there was a conversation about a consultant who submitted a show on July 31st but didn't send it in until August 4th. They were concerned because one of the weekly emails stated that inactive consultants in July couldn't order sample packages until they submitted sales for August. However, the consultant's show was already shipped and counted as a show. Others suggested trying to place the order through P3 and contacting the HO. The consultant also mentioned having a small amount of sales in July but still being able to order samples. They later encountered an error when trying to submit the order through P3 and planned to call HO on Monday. Some speculated that the submission before the 10th may have caused a delay.
DeeDee616
OK i was technically in active for July-had a show july 31st but dind't send it in until Aug 4th.

Now in one of the latest weekly emails it said people who were in active in July couldn't get a sample package until they submitted sales for August. Well i submitted mine and now it's still not letting me see or order the sample packages.

Anyone else having this problem? My july 31st show that i submitted Aug 4th has already shipping and it's showing in my consulant connections, the show was over $800 so it counts as a show. Thanks for the help.

If not i figure i'll wait till Tuesday and see if it works itself out and then call HO

Have you tried to place the order through P3?

I also submitted my only July show in August. I believe it was August 3rd, but I did receive my Fall/winter packet and yesterday try to submit a sample order on P3 and it worked fine. I'll say you should contact the HO.

I only had $27 in sales last month (no one to blame but myself!) so technically I am inactive. However, I ordered my samples on Monday and they arrived today.

no i didn't try in P3 yet-dind't think of that. The other day i was on CC and had everything in my cart and realized i didn't have th emoney in the account yet so i just emptied the cart so now it looks like i screwed myself hahaha. I'll call HO on Monday.

DeeDee616 said:
no i didn't try in P3 yet-dind't think of that. The other day i was on CC and had everything in my cart and realized i didn't have th emoney in the account yet so i just emptied the cart so now it looks like i screwed myself hahaha. I'll call HO on Monday.

I'm guessing it has nothing to do with the cart on CC. If I were you I would create the order in P3, (non-commission, samples) and try to submit it. Good luck!

Just tried P3, as soon as i put in the order take and clicked sample package a new box came up with an !! saying i can not place the order because i am inactive. Guess it will have to wait till i call HO monday. Just seems odd, that i did what they said, put in the july show Aug 4th and it was an $830. i KNOW it said in one of the weekly wires, that if you were inactive in July you could do the samples once you put in sales.

It's before the 10th of the month. Anything submitted before the 10th usually takes a while to hit the HO systems, as they finalize the previous month.

Related to Why Can't I Access Sample Packages After Submitting Late Sales?

What is included in a Sample Package?

A Sample Package typically includes a variety of our best-selling products, as well as catalogs, order forms, and other resources to help you get started with your Pampered Chef business.

How much does a Sample Package cost?

The cost of a Sample Package varies depending on the specific products included and any current promotions. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on pricing.

Do I have to be an active consultant to purchase a Sample Package?

No, you do not need to be an active consultant to purchase a Sample Package. It is a great way to get a feel for the products and see if being a Pampered Chef consultant is the right fit for you.

Can I customize my Sample Package?

At this time, we do not offer the option to customize Sample Packages. However, our packages are carefully curated to include a variety of our top-selling products to help you get started with your business.

How do I purchase a Sample Package?

To purchase a Sample Package, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website and search for "Sample Packages" to find available options. Your consultant will be able to provide more information and assist you with the purchase process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DeeDee616
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kaylin
  • Intrepid_Chef