• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Top 5 Sales Challenge Awards Revealed

In summary, there is an incredible incentive for the Top 5 sales achievers in July and August - a culinary getaway in Toronto! This includes a cooking event, sightseeing and shopping tour, and all expenses paid. The #1 achiever will even have a private room. The official flyer will be released on Consultant's Corner by July 25. This is a fantastic opportunity for all foodies and chefs to work towards. Let's start booking those shows and make this trip a reality!
PChefPEI
Silver Member
WOW!!! Get selling you guys, 'cause this is an awesome incentive!!!! :D

In June, we told you to book July and August Shows because we have a fabulous award for the Top 5 Sales achievers. Now, it’s time to tell you what the award will be!

If you are among the Top 5 in commissionable sales held and submitted July 1-Aug.31, you’ll enjoy a culinary getaway Oct. 1-3 in Toronto! Your trip includes:

- An exclusive hands-on cooking event in downtown Toronto at Great Cooks. Great Cooks offers cooking classes with top culinary professionals featuring gourmet techniques and helpful tips.
- A customized sightseeing and shopping tour with Janice Gerol.
- Round-trip travel expenses and all meals.
- Two nights shared hotel accommodations.
- And, the #1 achiever will enjoy a private room!

Please watch for the official flyer for this promotion on Consultant’s Corner by July 25.

Cool! We have a similar promotion in the US Market as well.

Yeah, I live 30 min. from down town toronto...cooking class sounds great though.:thumbup:

Well, with my dismal sales in July, and only room for 8 shows (5 booked so far) on my August calendar, I am sad to say that I won't get near the top 5 for TWO months of sales... :( This is one that I'd love to go to as I am a foodie, a cheffer & a chef...

Esther

Wow, this is such an amazing incentive! I can't wait to see who will be among the Top 5 sales achievers and get to enjoy this incredible culinary getaway in Toronto. The Great Cooks cooking event and sightseeing tour with Janice Gerol sound like such fun experiences, and I'm sure the #1 achiever will love having a private room. Thank you for always providing such exciting opportunities for us consultants to work towards. Let's get selling and make this trip a reality!

What are the "Top 5 Sales Challenge Awards Revealed"?

The "Top 5 Sales Challenge Awards Revealed" is a list of the top five awards given to individuals or teams for their outstanding performance in sales challenges.

Who decides the winners of the "Top 5 Sales Challenge Awards"?

The winners of the "Top 5 Sales Challenge Awards" are typically decided by a panel of judges or a committee within the company responsible for organizing the sales challenges.

What criteria are used to select the winners of the "Top 5 Sales Challenge Awards"?

The criteria for selecting the winners of the "Top 5 Sales Challenge Awards" may vary depending on the company, but typically include factors such as sales performance, teamwork, creativity, and overall contribution to the success of the sales challenge.

Can anyone be nominated for the "Top 5 Sales Challenge Awards"?

In most cases, anyone who participated in the sales challenge and met the criteria for selection can be nominated for the "Top 5 Sales Challenge Awards". However, some companies may have specific eligibility requirements for nominees.

Are there any prizes or rewards for winning a "Top 5 Sales Challenge Award"?

The prizes or rewards for winning a "Top 5 Sales Challenge Award" may vary depending on the company, but they often include recognition, bonuses, and other incentives to motivate and inspire sales teams.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
christinaspc
  • PCJenni
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
OhmyDLM
  • pamela
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies