• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which Samples Are You Ordering?

In summary, you are waiting to find out if you qualify for the $3000 level for July. You will be ordering the Level 4 products from June, except for the carving set - you don't want that.
Aaaah...What about the individual items at the bottom of the order page...can we mix and match those as well?

Yes, those are "open stock" ....you can order a max of one of those with any combination of any of the packages, because you will never order more than 1 of each item that way.

Thanks Jennifer! :)

<h2>What are the 5 most frequently asked questions about "Which Samples Are You Ordering? </h2><p>1. What is the Sell-a-Thon list and where can I find it? <br>The Sell-a-Thon list is a list of products that are currently on sale for Pampered Chef consultants. It can be found on CC (Consultant's Corner).2. Can I order any products I want as samples? <br>Yes, as long as they are available in the sample packages or you have earned them through sales or promotions.3. How do I know which products will be popular with my customers? <br>You can refer to the Sell-a-Thon list and also consider your own personal experiences and customer feedback from previous shows.4. Are there any restrictions on which samples I can order? <br>There are no restrictions on the specific products you can order as samples, but keep in mind your budget and which products will be most beneficial for your business.5. How much should I budget for ordering samples? <br>It ultimately depends on your budget and how many shows you have lined up. It's important to prioritize and only order samples that you know will be popular with your customers.

What are the 5 most frequently asked questions about "Which Samples Are You Ordering?

1. What is the Sell-a-Thon list and where can I find it?
The Sell-a-Thon list is a list of products that are currently on sale for Pampered Chef consultants. It can be found on CC (Consultant's Corner).2. Can I order any products I want as samples?
Yes, as long as they are available in the sample packages or you have earned them through sales or promotions.3. How do I know which products will be popular with my customers?
You can refer to the Sell-a-Thon list and also consider your own personal experiences and customer feedback from previous shows.4. Are there any restrictions on which samples I can order?
There are no restrictions on the specific products you can order as samples, but keep in mind your budget and which products will be most beneficial for your business.5. How much should I budget for ordering samples?
It ultimately depends on your budget and how many shows you have lined up. It's important to prioritize and only order samples that you know will be popular with your customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
ChefJoyJ
Replies
Views
heat123
  • chefann
  • General Chat