• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

10" Skillet Not on Sample Order ???

In summary, the 10" Covered Skillet and the Appetizer Plate Caddy are not available as samples this season.
kam
Staff member
I don't know if this has been addressed and I missed it...but I can't believe I didn't notice this until now.

One of the things I was VERY excited about was the 10" Covered Skillet on Open Stock (and assuming we'd have the option to get Sample Price on this). Last season we could do it with the 10" Exec Saute.

So I was just reviewing the mini and saw the 10" SS Skillet and remembered that I really wanted that - but I don't see it in the Sample packages or by itself!

Does anyone know why??? I am going to be bummed if we can't get that at sample price. (And don't mention earning it in September with a show - I already have plans to use my 60% off cookware on a set.)
Thanks!

I didn't even notice it till you said this. That is a bummer. My DH is a HUGE fan of the SS and was really looking forward to that piece.

I didn't realize that either! What a bummer! That is something I would have ordered!

Host a sept show--even just collect some orders and turn in a catalog show for yourself and get it 60% off.

Yup, those deals are often better than the sample prices.It may show up on the supply order sheet too ... like the ice cream dipper and prep bowls last season.

Di_Can_Cook said:
Yup, those deals are often better than the sample prices.

It may show up on the supply order sheet too ... like the ice cream dipper and prep bowls last season.

Good thought... Let's hope..

I am disappointed that we can't get the appetizer plate caddy as a sample either. I guess they figure that we already have them.

I'll be having a September show anyway and will get it then - I don't need another pan but I know some of you are disappointed about that. But I never order the higher ticket things on the sample orders - I wait for the 60% off special to save even more. That's what I did with the party sticks. I earned one but wanted a second set and just got it with my July 60% off on my show. Why pay even 10% more - especially with that cookware when it's the first month of the new season anyway!

DebbieJ said:
Host a sept show--even just collect some orders and turn in a catalog show for yourself and get it 60% off.

I already had plans for a show and was going to use the 60% off on a set. So I was really hoping to get this one as part of the Samples this season.

They offered the 10" Exec Saute on the Sample Order last season when it became open stock. I wonder if it was an oversight...

I didn't see it as an option to order it on a Supply order in the Fall either....

Darn.:(

I just got off the phone with HO and the operator said she didn't know why the open stock items aren't on there but she did say that they sample lists are not complete and aren't available to purchase until tomorrow (25th). I told her that we can see them and they are on P3/PP and that the programs have allowed us to submit. She had no answer to that.

Look at the lists again tomorrow. Maybe they'll be there. ...but then the 10" SS Skillet and the Appetizer Plate Caddy are not on the sample order form in the change over kit either so don't hold your breath.

BethCooks4U said:
I just got off the phone with HO and the operator said she didn't know why the open stock items aren't on there but she did say that they sample lists are not complete and aren't available to purchase until tomorrow (25th). I told her that we can see them and they are on P3/PP and that the programs have allowed us to submit. She had no answer to that.

Look at the lists again tomorrow. Maybe they'll be there. ...but then the 10" SS Skillet and the Appetizer Plate Caddy are not on the sample order form in the change over kit either so don't hold your breath.

Thanks for calling - I was going to try to call sometime today when I had a chance. Thanks!

I was hoping so too! I guess it's not there b/c technicall they aren't "new" items, just repackaged.

pamperedlinda said:
I was hoping so too! I guess it's not there b/c technicall they aren't "new" items, just repackaged.

That is what I was thinking too. That they aren't going to offer them b/c they have been on here. But then thinking of how they offered the 10" exec saute...hmmm...odd

1. What is the size of the "10" Skillet Not on Sample Order"?

The "10" Skillet Not on Sample Order" is a 10-inch skillet, measured from the outer edge of one side to the outer edge of the opposite side.

2. Is the "10" Skillet Not on Sample Order" oven-safe?

Yes, the "10" Skillet Not on Sample Order" is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.

3. What type of coating does the "10" Skillet Not on Sample Order" have?

The "10" Skillet Not on Sample Order" has a non-stick coating that is PFOA-free and safe for cooking.

4. Can the "10" Skillet Not on Sample Order" be used on an induction stovetop?

Yes, the "10" Skillet Not on Sample Order" is compatible with all stovetops, including induction.

5. Is the "10" Skillet Not on Sample Order" dishwasher-safe?

Yes, the "10" Skillet Not on Sample Order" is dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
ChefJoyJ
  • krzymomof4
  • Pampered Chef Sales