• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When can we order supplies and sample packages for the SAT and Crossover kits?

We can order from the new supplies earlier than that. I want to say sample packages are available on cc earlier also. I need to call HO today so I will check and let you know what I find out!
cookn' katie
When do we get to order the supplies and sample packages. I thought it was before our SAT and Crossover kits arrived. Anyone have dates?

I am thinking that they come with the changeover kit.

Did anyone receive a list at Leadership as to what the sample packages will be?

I think you might be right, Kathleen, I seem to remember last time the new supply form and samples info form being in the changeover kit. Does someone have those dates handy again on when SAT boxes and COK's arrive to stick in this thread?

kam said:
I am thinking that they come with the changeover kit.

Did anyone receive a list at Leadership as to what the sample packages will be?

I don't think anyone gets the sample package list until the changeover packages.

babywings76 said:
I think you might be right, Kathleen, I seem to remember last time the new supply form and samples info form being in the changeover kit. Does someone have those dates handy again on when SAT boxes and COK's arrive to stick in this thread?

I don't have it with me - but I am pretty sure SAT items will ship to arrive by Jan 30th and the Changeover kit (for consultants) will ship to arrive by Feb 4th. Directors and above get theirs sooner.

I don't think I can wait until Feb 4th for the SB and Sample package info!!! :)

Our cluster meeting is next Monday, wouldn't it be cool if my director had her Director's package by then? Oh, that would be so fun! :) ---I won't hold my breathe for that though.

babywings76 said:
Our cluster meeting is next Monday, wouldn't it be cool if my director had her Director's package by then? Oh, that would be so fun! :)

Oh! That would be nice! We had our meeting last night. I was happy to have it so quickly after Leadership, but I think I have to wait until Feb 9th to see all the new products (those I didn't earn, anyway).

My Director had the new SB, so I was able to look at it quickly. She also had the new 29 minutes to dinner cookbook and the new towels.

babywings76 said:
Our cluster meeting is next Monday, wouldn't it be cool if my director had her Director's package by then? Oh, that would be so fun! :) ---I won't hold my breathe for that though.

Sorry. Here's the schedule (it's in the Janaury CN):

Change over kits to ship by (Directors who earned the director products will get those with their paperwork):
NED & SED - Jan 22
ED - Jan 24
D - Jan 29 (doesn't mention levels between ED & D)
FD & C - Feb 4

SAT products - Jan 30.

BethCooks4U said:
Sorry. Here's the schedule (it's in the Janaury CN):

Change over kits to ship by (Directors who earned the director products will get those with their paperwork):
NED & SED - Jan 22
ED - Jan 24
D - Jan 29 (doesn't mention levels between ED & D)
FD & C - Feb 4

SAT products - Jan 30.

Darn! I knew there was a slim chance! ;) Wonder if we'll see more official pictures before then?

babywings76 said:
Darn! I knew there was a slim chance! ;) Wonder if we'll see more official pictures before then?

We got the mini-catty at our meeting last night, so maybe your D will have those for you?

Our January Kick-off is the 24th and my HD will have all the new products by then. Directors get them sooner...

kam said:
We got the mini-catty at our meeting last night, so maybe your D will have those for you?

we all got a mini catty to keep last night at our meeting. im sooo excited to get all of the SAT items i earned! i love everything!

I think we can order from the new supplies earlier than that. I want to say sample packages are available on cc earlier also. I need to call HO today so I will check and let you know what I find out!

There are dates in the January CN for much of it.

1. How do I access the Supply Order Form & Samples?

To access the Supply Order Form & Samples, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Order Supplies" tab. From there, you can view and order the available supply items and request samples.

2. Can I order multiple quantities of the same supply item?

Yes, you can order multiple quantities of the same supply item by entering the desired quantity in the designated field on the order form. If you need a large quantity of a specific item, please contact customer service for assistance.

3. How long does it take for samples to arrive?

The processing and shipping time for samples may vary, but typically it takes 7-10 business days for samples to arrive. If you need samples for a specific event or deadline, please place your order well in advance to ensure timely delivery.

4. Can I return or exchange samples?

Unfortunately, we do not accept returns or exchanges for samples. However, if you receive a damaged or incorrect sample, please contact customer service for assistance.

5. Are there any restrictions on ordering supplies and samples?

At this time, there are no restrictions on ordering supplies and samples. However, please note that some supply items may have a limited quantity available and may only be available for a limited time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DMB75
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DMB75
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies
Views
jrstephens