• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Sample Packages: Possible?

In summary, you can order multiple sample packages at once, but there is a limit of one per product type per year. The cost of sample packages varies and cannot be customized, but there are multiple options to choose from. Sample packages typically ship within 2-3 business days and are non-returnable and non-refundable. Any issues with the items in the package should be directed to customer service.
Swirl
I just placed an order for some of the open stock items. I was wondering if we can order the sample packages later? I want to order package A along with package E & F with some other open stock items. The way I'm reading it you can't combine pkg A with pkg B, C or D but can you with the other 2 pkgs ( E & F)? It was just way to much money all at one whack. I really hope I haven't screwed up my chances of getting pkg A by trying to place 2 orders. Has anyone else done this before?

You can break up your sample order in as many orders as you want. And you're right, if you order A you cannot order b, c, or d. You do pay shipping for each separate order you place.

Thanks Beth, you are great. I can always count on you when I post something or have a silly question on something, I really appreciate you!

1. Can I order multiple sample packages at once?

Yes, you can order multiple sample packages at once. However, please keep in mind that sample packages are limited to one per product type per calendar year.

2. How much do sample packages cost?

The cost of sample packages vary depending on the product type and the number of items included. Please refer to the sample package order form for specific pricing.

3. Can I customize the items included in my sample package?

No, the items included in sample packages are pre-selected and cannot be customized. However, you can choose from a variety of sample package options to best fit your needs.

4. How long does it take to receive my sample package?

Sample packages typically ship within 2-3 business days after the order is placed. Shipping times may vary depending on your location.

5. What is the return policy for sample packages?

Sample packages are non-returnable and non-refundable. If there is an issue with the items in your package, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies
Views
ChefJoyJ
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Sales