• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing My Free Product Value: Sample Order Question for F/W Packages

In summary, Tammy is ordering the sample packages tomorrow and is planning on using her free product value to get the best deal possible. She is also planning to get the sprinkles, even if they are discontinued, because she loves them.
ChefJoyJ
I have of product to buy with my free product value from my show (as of now, I'm sitting at $340 in free product). How incredible to be able to build my kit this way! :D

I am submitting the order tomorrow at noon. I was just browsing the f/w sample packages and noticed several things I was planning on buying there! For example - the sweet cinnamon and caramel sprinkles - retail value $13.00 (the price of the 2 combined) for only $6.50. My question is - are these sample spices the same size?

After browsing the sample packages, I may change my order up a bit to take advantage of those deals...so I can maximize my $340! :D

So...are they the same size? Thanks!!

yes same sizes

Those are last season's sample packages.....are you sure you can still order them? I know new consultants have a time when they can, but I'm not sure when that time is over......

If you can still order - and there is stuff you want - I would get it that way - with the PC$ you will also get when you qualify! But wait until after you see the new products - because that could affect your decision too.

(It's getting late - did that make any sense at all?)

I believe they are - but free products from a show don't count towards sample packages - to the best of my knowledge

I believe new consultants have 30 days from the date they sign to purchase the current season's sample packages. And, as mentioned, your free product value cannot be applied towards samples. But, if there is a sample package you want to purchase, then you can use your FPV to choose products that are not in that package. IMO, you get way more *bang for your buck* that way. Have fun shopping!!! (And great job on your first show!)

Tammy

No, I know the free product doesn't apply, I just meant - if I could spend my own money on it and spend $6.50 instead of $13.00 of my free product, I will.

I've heard such wonderful things about the sprinkles, I think I will order them anyway (even if being discontinued) b/c I can show them at my shows in Jan and Feb and sell some that way. :)

I'm assuming I can still order them, b/c the order form is still up in CC (and f/w is not over yet). I know I should use my PC$ (and I'm hoping to get a bundle), but if I use my $340 in free product, maximize the sample packages to my advantage (best I can), and try not to get one of everything in the catalog yet...then I can save my PC$ for paperwork and spring samples. :D

And yes - you made sense, even for it being late. ;)

Tammy - exactly what I was thinking!! I just wanted to make sure that the sample sizes were the same.

ChefJoyJ said:
No, I know the free product doesn't apply, I just meant - if I could spend my own money on it and spend $6.50 instead of $13.00 of my free product, I will.

I've heard such wonderful things about the sprinkles, I think I will order them anyway (even if being discontinued) b/c I can show them at my shows in Jan and Feb and sell some that way. :)

I'm assuming I can still order them, b/c the order form is still up in CC (and f/w is not over yet). I know I should use my PC$ (and I'm hoping to get a bundle), but if I use my $340 in free product, maximize the sample packages to my advantage (best I can), and try not to get one of everything in the catalog yet...then I can save my PC$ for paperwork and spring samples. :D

And yes - you made sense, even for it being late. ;)

I don't think there is any way possible that the Sprinkles will be discontinued!!!:eek:
They were both in my top 10 sellers for the Fall Season!

I would get them both ways! Half-off, and as free product! LOVE Them!:love:

ChefBeckyD said:
I don't think there is any way possible that the Sprinkles will be discontinued!!!:eek:
They were both in my top 10 sellers for the Fall Season!

I would get them both ways! Half-off, and as free product! LOVE Them!:love:

That good, huh?

What all do you use them for? (help a newbie out!) :D

The Sprinkles are yum-um-um-um-y! I can't imagine they would be discontinued so soon! Let's hope not. I think they've been good selling items. Plus, they're good year round--on oatmeal, ice cream, toast, and in desserts, etc.

But, I am so anxious to see what IS being discontinued...

Oh, let us know what you do get. It's always fun to see what everyone chooses!!!

ChefJoyJ said:
That good, huh?

What all do you use them for? (help a newbie out!) :D
Ice Cream
Yogurt
Oatmeal
Cream of Wheat
Ice Cream
Banana Muffins
Pumpkin Bread
Applesauce
Cinnamon Rolls
Biscuit bites
Ice Cream
Cream Cheese (mix them in for a WONDERFUL spread for bagels & crackers!)
Apple Crisp
Bread Pudding
Coffee Cake (mix them into the struesel)
Oh - and did I mention they are wonderful on ice cream?:D

mmm...ice cream...now I've got a craving. Thanks! :D

that's quite a list! Now I definitely have to get them! :)

RaggedyAunt said:
The Sprinkles are yum-um-um-um-y! I can't imagine they would be discontinued so soon! Let's hope not. I think they've been good selling items. Plus, they're good year round--on oatmeal, ice cream, toast, and in desserts, etc.

But, I am so anxious to see what IS being discontinued...

Oh, let us know what you do get. It's always fun to see what everyone chooses!!!

At the rate I'm going - my list would be a mile long! :love:

1. How do I know which products are eligible for the free product value?

To find out which products are eligible for the free product value, you can refer to the F/W package catalog or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

2. Can I choose any product as my free product or are there specific options?

There are specific options for the free product value based on the F/W package you have purchased. These options will be outlined in your package catalog or you can ask your consultant for more details.

3. How can I maximize the value of my free product?

To maximize the value of your free product, you can choose a product that is equal to or less than the value of the free product you are eligible for. You can also consider combining your free product with other products to make a larger purchase and get more value.

4. Can I use my free product value towards a discount on a more expensive product?

No, the free product value can only be used towards the purchase of eligible products within the F/W package. It cannot be used as a discount on a more expensive product.

5. What happens if I don't use my full free product value?

If you do not use your full free product value, the remaining value will be forfeited and cannot be redeemed for cash or applied to future purchases. We encourage you to use your full free product value to get the most out of your F/W package purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • Swirl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Swirl
  • heat123
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies