• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Limit for Sample Orders on CC: Understanding Policies and Procedures

In summary, if you are a new consultant and you want to order samples, you have until the end of your sixth week to do so. You can order any of the smaller packages, but you can only get one of each.
ChefJoyJ
I was looking at the F/W sample orders on CC and noticed some great deals and thing I'd love to have to show...now that we've seen the discontinued list, I'll know what not to buy.

My question is - if I want several of the smaller packages, I don't know the letters at all, but let's say I want sample packages G, H, K, and M. Can I do that? Is there a limit to the number of packages you can purchase? I couldn't find it in the policies and procedures.

Thanks!! :chef:

ChefJoyJ said:
I was looking at the F/W sample orders on CC and noticed some great deals and thing I'd love to have to show...now that we've seen the discontinued list, I'll know what not to buy.

My question is - if I want several of the smaller packages, I don't know the letters at all, but let's say I want sample packages G, H, K, and M. Can I do that? Is there a limit to the number of packages you can purchase? I couldn't find it in the policies and procedures.

Thanks!! :chef:

They had said that we couldn't order fall samples after a certain date. I think it is different for newer consultants (ones that joined during the F/W). That said, I have ordered much later in the season than I thought I could.
The only rules are that the first big packages- you can only chose one. The smaller packages you can order one of each if you want but you can only GET ONE of each.

Hope that helps and that I am fairly clear.

The only limits are one of each product. So if you order package A (the biggie), you can only order the "open stock" samples, and not the packages that have products already included in A. And only 1 of each package. If you're a new consultant, you have until the end of your 6th week to order the current season's samples.

Thanks! I was looking at them and realizing I would get more bang for my buck if I did it that way than if I used my $340 in FPV from my show to purchase individually. I can really build my kit (and fun things for me) with all that FPV! :love:

If you spend some time checking it out, you'll see that the smaller packages, like B C & D all add up to the big package, A. That's so you don't have to buy the whole enchilada and end up with pieces you don't really want.Of course, the smaller packages also have lots of stuff you don't really want, either, so you end up with excess either way.

What is the limit on sample orders?

The limit on sample orders for Pampered Chef consultants is 15% of their total sales for the month. This is to ensure that consultants are not purchasing excessive amounts of samples and that they are focusing on selling to customers.

Can I request more sample orders if I reach the limit?

No, once the limit on sample orders has been reached, consultants are not able to request any additional sample orders for the month. This is to prevent overspending and to encourage consultants to focus on selling to customers.

What happens if I go over the limit on sample orders?

If a consultant goes over the limit on sample orders, they will be charged for the additional samples and the amount will be deducted from their commission check. It is important to keep track of sample orders and stay within the limit to avoid any unexpected charges.

Can I return samples if I don't use them?

Yes, consultants are able to return any unused samples for a refund. However, the return must be made within 90 days of the purchase date and the samples must be in their original packaging and in resalable condition.

Can I use sample orders for personal use?

No, sample orders are strictly for demonstration and selling purposes. Using sample orders for personal use is not allowed and can result in disciplinary action from Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
rlombas
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
ChefJoyJ