• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Anyone Received Their S/S Sample Orders Yet?

In summary, someone ordered samples on the 25th, and the last few days it said "picking" but now it says "received." They said it sounds like the PC$ issue. They also saw another thread about PC$ being an issue and wanted to know if anyone else has had this issue.
RaggedyAunt
Gold Member
I ordered some s/s samples on the 25th, using my PC$. The last couple of days it was showing as "picking." I just checked this morning, and now it's back to "received." I saw on another thread about supplies that the PC$ had been an issue. I'm just wondering if anyone else has received sample orders, and if so, did you use PC$ or another form of payment. I don't want to inundate HO with calls if there is a problem. But, I also don't want it to just linger in la la land, either. Thanks!

Tammy

I would call, when I looked this morning it said shipping through the 26th. It doesn't hurt to call, I had to about my CO box and am glad I did, it wasn't scanned in properly and never made it on the truck.

Mine is on the truck for delivery today. But it's weird - it is listed twice on the shipping page. One is "information transmitted" and the other is "on truck for delivery".....so I'm just hoping that it is. I ordered mine the 25th, and paid with PC $$.

Well, I just got mine....sorta.:rolleyes:

I picked up the BIG box (all I ordered was the collapsible bowl and the green nylon knife), and thought "wow! That is a really lightweight bowl!".....opened up the box to find a whole box full of packing paper, with a green nylon knife at the bottom of this great big box!

I'll do a product adjustment....but I was really looking forward to getting the bowl!:cry:

I ordered mine on the 26th, so mine is still showing "received". Stuck at home today and would love to have my samples. I earned some free and received it, but I don't have the right ingredients in the house to make anything new. I guess I'll make something up. I want to try out the new metal pan.

I'm always amazed at how they use this giant box for one or 2 small things!

RaggedyAunt said:
I ordered some s/s samples on the 25th, using my PC$. The last couple of days it was showing as "picking." I just checked this morning, and now it's back to "received." I saw on another thread about supplies that the PC$ had been an issue. I'm just wondering if anyone else has received sample orders, and if so, did you use PC$ or another form of payment. I don't want to inundate HO with calls if there is a problem. But, I also don't want it to just linger in la la land, either. Thanks!

Tammy

Mine is saying the same thing!!

JAE said:
I ordered mine on the 26th, so mine is still showing "received". Stuck at home today and would love to have my samples. I earned some free and received it, but I don't have the right ingredients in the house to make anything new. I guess I'll make something up. I want to try out the new metal pan.

I used mine to catch the drips from a casserole in my large oval baker!:D Worked great for that.:thumbup:

I submitted the 28th and it still shows received. I'm dying to get my hands on the new products. Level 1 I earned just wasn't enough to satisfy my need!

redsoxgirl said:
I'm always amazed at how they use this giant box for one or 2 small things!

That bugs my DH to no end! Everytime he sees it he says "what a waste of money".

ChefBeckyD said:
That bugs my DH to no end! Everytime he sees it he says "what a waste of money".

Technically no, I had this discussion with them last Thursday of how they choose the box sizes.

Long story short:
Basically, they take a profile of all orders and created 4-5 boxes sizes that cover all of them...and they have box machines to erect and tape the boxes.

Knowing the industry, it would cost more to create the die, buy the material and produce and print a small amount of other boxes than just use a slightly bigger one.

...and if you notice, a lot of replacement part orders are coming in envelopes...

janetupnorth said:
Technically no, I had this discussion with them last Thursday of how they choose the box sizes.

Long story short:
Basically, they take a profile of all orders and created 4-5 boxes sizes that cover all of them...and they have box machines to erect and tape the boxes.

Knowing the industry, it would cost more to create the die, buy the material and produce and print a small amount of other boxes than just use a slightly bigger one.

...and if you notice, a lot of replacement part orders are coming in envelopes...

Janet,

This was the largest box.....and it had a nylon knife in it......I KNOW they have smaller boxes than this! Way more than "slightly bigger!":D

ChefBeckyD said:
Janet,

This was the largest box.....and it had a nylon knife in it......I KNOW they have smaller boxes than this! Way more than "slightly bigger!":D

It was probably sized for the circumference of the bowl because the smaller box can't handle it only the bigger one.

When the bowl "fell out", they don't resize the box because they are put on the line at the beginning. :D

If it was "way too big" for the bowl, then they have some dimensioning issues in the system.

janetupnorth said:
It was probably sized for the circumference of the bowl because the smaller box can't handle it only the bigger one.

When the bowl "fell out", they don't resize the box because they are put on the line at the beginning. :D

If it was "way too big" for the bowl, then they have some dimensioning issues in the system.

Just one last thing - the only thing on the packing list in the box was the knife.:D

(but the bowl was on the product adjustment list online.)

ChefBeckyD said:
Just one last thing - the only thing on the packing list in the box was the knife.:D

(but the bowl was on the product adjustment list online.)

Ah, short picked somehow...meaning it was supposed to be originally (when the box was created) then somehow missed the pick (short stock or whatever).

It SHOULD have been caught at the scale and replaced before shipment and printed properly. The fact that it wasn't on the list means the system KNEW it wasn't in the box.

(At that point they don't make a smaller box because it has already traveled the whole line and has its labels - more labor to make a new box and destroy the old).

I hope you get your bowl soon - it looks pretty cool!

janetupnorth said:
Ah, short picked somehow...meaning it was supposed to be originally (when the box was created) then somehow missed the pick (short stock or whatever).

It SHOULD have been caught at the scale and replaced before shipment and printed properly. The fact that it wasn't on the list means the system KNEW it wasn't in the box.

(At that point they don't make a smaller box because it has already traveled the whole line and has its labels - more labor to make a new box and destroy the old).

I hope you get your bowl soon - it looks pretty cool!

Seems crazy - but I guess that is what gets it through the warehouse and out to us quicker.

I'm waiting (un) patiently for my bowl now!:D

It shows my sample products were shipped yesterday. Who knows, I may get them today since I'm close to the HO. It says it's scheduled to deliver today, but it doesn't say it's on the truck for delivery yet. That makes me wonder if it might be Thursday or Friday instead. I only ordered the Collapisble Bowl and the Dots dinnerware set (yay!) - but used those free PC$!! That was awesome!

i also ordered samples and supplies (both s/s) on the 25th and they also reverted from picking to received. patience IS a virtue....but i'm not very virtuous:)

with regard to the boxes, has anyone noticed that they are not taped very well across the top? my bowl/knife combo box was so poorly taped i was afraid something fell out! my cousin in another state has noticed this as well. i'm trying to recruit him - this is kind of embarassing

i called the solution center and she reccommeded i also e-mail them. so, if your boxes are not taped well, please e-mail them too.

susanr613 said:
i also ordered samples and supplies (both s/s) on the 25th and they also reverted from picking to received. patience IS a virtue....but i'm not very virtuous:)

with regard to the boxes, has anyone noticed that they are not taped very well across the top? my bowl/knife combo box was so poorly taped i was afraid something fell out! my cousin in another state has noticed this as well. i'm trying to recruit him - this is kind of embarassing

i called the solution center and she reccommeded i also e-mail them. so, if your boxes are not taped well, please e-mail them too.

Not a taping issue but my favorite is when they forget to put bags in the box. Luckily one of the my shows was shipped to my house and I had extra bags at home.

I just realized I didn't receive my collapsable bowl either. I better check it out.

I find it odd that we are keeping the lavendar and green dots towels and the microfiber towels when they don't match the new green microfiber towels. I didn't even think about it until I received my shipment today.

Shawnna said:
I just realized I didn't receive my collapsable bowl either. I better check it out.

I find it odd that we are keeping the lavendar and green dots towels and the microfiber towels when they don't match the new green microfiber towels. I didn't even think about it until I received my shipment today.

In the catalog it says "while supplies last".....hmmmm, can you say major overstock?:D

I didn't/don't care for those towels...UGLY in my opinion...but I am sure that there are lots of people who love lavender and green pokie dots...LOL

ChefBeckyD said:
In the catalog it says "while supplies last".....hmmmm, can you say major overstock?:D

I only sold two set of the purple and green towels last season. One to a lady who really only wanted the purple towel because it matched her bathroom and to the lady's DIL who bought her another set before they went out of the catalog.

I wish they would do the wash cloths and the towels separate. My SIL is dying for some more wash cloths - we both got them when they were the guest special before I signed - now you have to get the towels also.

ChefBeckyD said:
I used mine to catch the drips from a casserole in my large oval baker!:D Worked great for that.:thumbup:
I've done that too (with my old metal pan on the shelf below the stone - for those newbies out there - never put a stone ON a metal pan) but I just got off the phone with HO and she was saying how much she loves that we have them now and when I said that the only thing I have used a metal pan for in the last 20+ years was to catch drippings she said that just having it in the oven with a stone would change how food cooks in the stone...

Well, I have used it under a set of prep bowls to make mini doll cakes too... I probably won't use them much but I know there are a lot of people out there that will love them and that's why we have them now - to reach those people!

Shawnna said:

My collapsable bowl wasn't in the box either! I wonder what's going on?

Towel set: My bet is they have a ton of dot towels and twixits left so they put them together with dishcloths so people would buy them.

BethCooks4U said:
I've done that too (with my old metal pan on the shelf below the stone - for those newbies out there - never put a stone ON a metal pan) but I just got off the phone with HO and she was saying how much she loves that we have them now and when I said that the only thing I have used a metal pan for in the last 20+ years was to catch drippings she said that just having it in the oven with a stone would change how food cooks in the stone...

Well, I have used it under a set of prep bowls to make mini doll cakes too... I probably won't use them much but I know there are a lot of people out there that will love them and that's why we have them now - to reach those people!

What am I supposed to catch the drips with then?:confused:

Towel set: My bet is they have a ton of dot towels and twixits left so they put them together with dishcloths so people would buy them.

Yeah, instead of putting them on the outlet....maybe they are trying this.
They are the spring 2007 colors.

ChefBeckyD said:
What am I supposed to catch the drips with then?:confused:
Why are you dripping? :)

JAE said:
Why are you dripping? :)

Ummm, because I cut myself again?:D

BTW - it was a pretty deep cut - it was still bleeding when I got home, I had to change the bandaid before I went to bed!:yuck:

ChefBeckyD said:
Ummm, because I cut myself again?:D

BTW - it was a pretty deep cut - it was still bleeding when I got home, I had to change the bandaid before I went to bed!:yuck:

One trick - if you have a deep cut and don't have butterfly bandages, cut a strip of adhesive from a regular band-aid and use the little piece to grip skin on one side and go over the cut to the other side. I usually do an "X" at an angle over the cut then put a bandage over that. That holds it close through activities so it heals and doesn't keep opening under the bandaid with movement and bleeding...

Here is my cheesy diagram:

Bandage.jpg

Did anyone get their collapsable bowl? That is weird.

janetupnorth said:
One trick - if you have a deep cut and don't have butterfly bandages, cut a strip of adhesive from a regular band-aid and use the little piece to grip skin on one side and go over the cut to the other side. I usually do an "X" at an angle over the cut then put a bandage over that. That holds it close through activities so it heals and doesn't keep opening under the bandaid with movement and bleeding...Here is my cheesy diagram:
Bandage.jpg
Thanks for the tip! BTW - there was an EMT/firefighter in the crowd....but she just kept telling to keep my hand up higher!:balloon: Funny - it didn't hurt at all yesterday, but today it really stings.

Shawnna said:
Did anyone get their collapsable bowl? That is weird.
I thought it was weird when I didn't get mine....but it's even stranger that no one seems to have gotten it. There haven't been any emails from HO that I missed have there?

And the plot thickens.....So, I was just checking shipping for a show order, and I noticed that my sample order has re-shipped.....very strange! I wonder if that is the collapsible bowl?

I did a product adjustment today, but that wouldn't ship under the same # as a sample order would it? I would think that would be under adjustments....

You would think they would say something like they did with the new scraper. I guess I'll see if I get mine.

wadesgirl said:
You would think they would say something like they did with the new scraper. I guess I'll see if I get mine.
That was my thinking too.....that's why it seemed so strange. It wasn't on the packing list in my box, but it was on the product adjustment screen as being in the order - which is why I placed an adjustment on it.

You should start a poll:
Didn't order one
Ordere one, got it
Ordered one, didn't get it
Still waiting for it to ship.

then you can really see if there is a conspiracy!

ChefBeckyD said:
Thanks for the tip! BTW - there was an EMT/firefighter in the crowd....but she just kept telling to keep my hand up higher!:balloon:

Funny - it didn't hurt at all yesterday, but today it really stings.

First, I'd question her training - LOL! Good to start but anywhere above your heart is high enough and you can't keep it there forever. You have to apply pressure and get it bandaged and let it clot. :)

It will sting as it is healing, and for the simple fact you are probably using it all day.

The last order I had was missing 4 customer items and the hostess tried calling them before she told me so then I got a hold of HO and got the items.

another time I was sent items that were not even on my order so I sent them back it was strange.
I am waiting for my new items as well which ones are you excited about? For me its the new color and the new additions to the dots and the colored knives
l monninger

I talked to HO tonight on a different issue and asked about my sample order. She said they aren't rushing sample orders because they don't want us to get them too early. That doesn't really make sense because they gave us the earned samples quite soon. It seemed as if she was just talking to talk, but I don't know.

I called HO tonight to check on my sample order. The representative I spoke to was totally flummoxed by what I told her. She said she didn't know why it had said "picking" and went back to "received" but it was still showing as an open, received order, but they were also shipping non-commission order from 1/26-28, and I submitted it on the 25th. She said she would send an email to her supervisor about it.

I asked about the collapsible bowl and if there was an issue regarding it. She said she was not aware of one. I told her several consultants had mentioned they ordered it, but did not receive it. She was not aware of the issue. So, maybe call.

And, when I called, it said the wait time for well over 1 hour, but I had read on here to just hold, so I did. They literally answered within 1 MINUTE, and caught me off guard! I was needing to call in 2 broken stoneware adjustments, and figured I would have time to figure out where I put one of the receipts! lol So, I would definitely suggest holding if you call, at least if you can.

I have to do a supply order. I almost "ascared" to do it, especially since I'm applying the rest of my PC$ to it! ;) Hopefully no kinks will come up.

Tammy

When I called around 5:30 ish, they told me the wait time was 1:24-1:44. They called back about 30 minutes earlier than that. I almost waited on hold, but I really don't like to do that. I ended up getting the customers credit card info in the mean time. So I guess it's good I didn't wait on hold.

Did anyone get their sample orders yet? I ordered mine on 1/28 and it still shows received. I was just wondering, didn't know if I needed to give them a call or not.

Yes, I ordered mine on the 26th and received them today, including the Collapsable Bowl.

I'm still waiting on mine, too, Mary. I ordered on the 29th.
*sigh*

I haven't ordered yet. Don't know what to get. I want selections from each group, but not the entire group. I'll probably just order here and there to get what I want. I did place a supply order yesterday though.

Mine are still showing "received." If there is no activity by tomorrow, I am going to call HO. I submitted them Jan 29th. My supply order that was submitted at the same time was delivered today.

I just don't understand what is taking so long. If they didn't want to send them out too early, then why did they let us place the order? I would like to get my stuff so that I can play around with them before March. I want to know how to use them before I have to take them to shows. I guess they have their reasons, but still don't understand. Oh well!

I placed my order on the 28th. I called last Friday when it still said Received. They told me to give it a little longer but to call today or tomorrow if it hasn't moved. I'm calling them tonight, I want my stuff by this weekend, otherwise it would probably be next Tuesday before I get them

<h2>1. What is the status of my s/s sample orders?</h2><p>The status of your s/s sample order can be checked by logging into your Pampered Chef account and navigating to the "My Orders" section. From there, you can see if your order is still being picked or if it has been received.</p><h2>2. I ordered my s/s samples using PC$. Will this affect the delivery of my order?</h2><p>Using PC$ to pay for your s/s samples should not affect the delivery of your order. However, if there are any issues with your PC$ account, it may delay the processing of your order. If you have concerns, please contact our customer service team for assistance.</p><h2>3. My s/s sample order went from "picking" to "received." What does this mean?</h2><p>This simply means that your order has been received and is being processed for shipment. "Picking" refers to the stage where your items are being gathered from our warehouse and "received" means that they are now ready to be shipped.</p><h2>4. Has anyone else received their s/s sample orders?</h2><p>We have had reports of some customers receiving their s/s sample orders, but it may vary depending on location and shipping method. If you have not received your order within the estimated delivery time, please contact our customer service team for assistance.</p><h2>5. Should I be concerned if my s/s sample order is still showing as "received"?</h2><p>If your order has been showing as "received" for an extended period of time, please contact our customer service team for further assistance. It is possible that there may be an issue with your order or with the delivery process. We are here to help and ensure that you receive your samples in a timely manner.</p>

1. What is the status of my s/s sample orders?

The status of your s/s sample order can be checked by logging into your Pampered Chef account and navigating to the "My Orders" section. From there, you can see if your order is still being picked or if it has been received.

2. I ordered my s/s samples using PC$. Will this affect the delivery of my order?

Using PC$ to pay for your s/s samples should not affect the delivery of your order. However, if there are any issues with your PC$ account, it may delay the processing of your order. If you have concerns, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. My s/s sample order went from "picking" to "received." What does this mean?

This simply means that your order has been received and is being processed for shipment. "Picking" refers to the stage where your items are being gathered from our warehouse and "received" means that they are now ready to be shipped.

4. Has anyone else received their s/s sample orders?

We have had reports of some customers receiving their s/s sample orders, but it may vary depending on location and shipping method. If you have not received your order within the estimated delivery time, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Should I be concerned if my s/s sample order is still showing as "received"?

If your order has been showing as "received" for an extended period of time, please contact our customer service team for further assistance. It is possible that there may be an issue with your order or with the delivery process. We are here to help and ensure that you receive your samples in a timely manner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• prepchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
darlinclem
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • MissChef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies