• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pp3 Supply/Sample Orders Not Showing

In summary, if your PP3 supply/sample orders are not showing up in your account, make sure you are logged in and looking at the correct order history page. If you need to cancel or edit your order, contact customer service as soon as possible. Delivery time typically takes 7-10 business days, but if you haven't received your order after this time frame, contact customer service. You can track your order by logging into your Pampered Chef account. If your order is damaged or incorrect, contact customer service for assistance.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
I did both a supply and sample order on Aug. 17th. Neither of them is showing up under non-commision orders in PP3. Anyone have ideas why this may be... I've got my emails that confirm the orders etc. but I don't want to miss out on deducting them come tax time so I'd love for them to all be in the same area.
TIA

I'd call tech support. They're the best and will help you!

Definitely call, especially now that its on your mind instead of trying to find some sort of record come tax time.

1. Why aren't my PP3 supply/sample orders showing up in my account?

There could be a few reasons for this. First, please make sure that you are logged into your Pampered Chef account and that you are looking at the correct order history page. If you are still not seeing your orders, it's possible that there was a delay in processing or a technical issue. Please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

2. Can I cancel or edit my PP3 supply/sample order?

Once an order has been submitted, it cannot be cancelled or edited. If you need to make changes to your order, please reach out to our customer service team as soon as possible for further assistance.

3. How long does it take for my PP3 supply/sample order to arrive?

The delivery time for PP3 supply/sample orders varies, but it typically takes 7-10 business days for your order to arrive. If you have not received your order after this time frame, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

4. Can I track my PP3 supply/sample order?

Yes, you can track your order by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the order history page. There should be a tracking number listed for your order. If you are having trouble finding this information, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. What happens if my PP3 supply/sample order is damaged or incorrect?

If your order arrives damaged or is incorrect, please contact our customer service team immediately for assistance. We will work to resolve the issue and ensure that you receive the correct items in a timely manner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristina16marie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • ChefMoore
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • jhammer22