• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Anyone Received Their S/S Sample Orders Yet?

In summary, someone ordered samples on the 25th, and the last few days it said "picking" but now it says "received." They said it sounds like the PC$ issue. They also saw another thread about PC$ being an issue and wanted to know if anyone else has had this issue.
chefdiana2007 said:
:thumbup: Thanks Jennifer, I just checked, and my stuff should be in today. I will have to call my son, who is home today and he can let me know when it gets there. :yuck: He knocked out his 3 front teeth last night, see new thread.

If I was him I think I would be knocked out with pain pills and wouldn't be ablt to let you know!!! I saw the thread but need to go read it for details.

jrstephens said:
Any updates this morning?
It was sittingon my porch this afternoon when I got home.........AND they even remembered the collapsible bowl!!! :D

pcchris said:
It was sittingon my porch this afternoon when I got home.........AND they even remembered the collapsible bowl!!! :D

YAHOO!!!!! Doing the happy dance for you!!!

So excited...woohoo! My sample package is on the truck for delivery...been waiting since Jan. 31! :) Yay!!!

<h2>1. What is the status of my s/s sample orders?</h2><p>The status of your s/s sample order can be checked by logging into your Pampered Chef account and navigating to the "My Orders" section. From there, you can see if your order is still being picked or if it has been received.</p><h2>2. I ordered my s/s samples using PC$. Will this affect the delivery of my order?</h2><p>Using PC$ to pay for your s/s samples should not affect the delivery of your order. However, if there are any issues with your PC$ account, it may delay the processing of your order. If you have concerns, please contact our customer service team for assistance.</p><h2>3. My s/s sample order went from "picking" to "received." What does this mean?</h2><p>This simply means that your order has been received and is being processed for shipment. "Picking" refers to the stage where your items are being gathered from our warehouse and "received" means that they are now ready to be shipped.</p><h2>4. Has anyone else received their s/s sample orders?</h2><p>We have had reports of some customers receiving their s/s sample orders, but it may vary depending on location and shipping method. If you have not received your order within the estimated delivery time, please contact our customer service team for assistance.</p><h2>5. Should I be concerned if my s/s sample order is still showing as "received"?</h2><p>If your order has been showing as "received" for an extended period of time, please contact our customer service team for further assistance. It is possible that there may be an issue with your order or with the delivery process. We are here to help and ensure that you receive your samples in a timely manner.</p>

1. What is the status of my s/s sample orders?

The status of your s/s sample order can be checked by logging into your Pampered Chef account and navigating to the "My Orders" section. From there, you can see if your order is still being picked or if it has been received.

2. I ordered my s/s samples using PC$. Will this affect the delivery of my order?

Using PC$ to pay for your s/s samples should not affect the delivery of your order. However, if there are any issues with your PC$ account, it may delay the processing of your order. If you have concerns, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. My s/s sample order went from "picking" to "received." What does this mean?

This simply means that your order has been received and is being processed for shipment. "Picking" refers to the stage where your items are being gathered from our warehouse and "received" means that they are now ready to be shipped.

4. Has anyone else received their s/s sample orders?

We have had reports of some customers receiving their s/s sample orders, but it may vary depending on location and shipping method. If you have not received your order within the estimated delivery time, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Should I be concerned if my s/s sample order is still showing as "received"?

If your order has been showing as "received" for an extended period of time, please contact our customer service team for further assistance. It is possible that there may be an issue with your order or with the delivery process. We are here to help and ensure that you receive your samples in a timely manner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• prepchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
darlinclem
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • MissChef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies