1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales New stoneware piece anyone received yet?

1. heat123

heat123 Legend Member Silver Member

Just curious who has received their free stoneware for entering two shows by 1/20/06? I had a credit card payment problem with one of them (and it was delayed) and was not sure if that would disqualify me? I contacted HO and they said congrats. so I am hoping to receive it? :confused:

Jan 28, 2006
  2. ChefNic

ChefNic Veteran Member

I didn't earn the stone, but I thought i'd say this..
    PC is great about your credit card problem. As long as you submitted it by the deadline...you'll receive it! It isn't your fault that there was a credit card problem.
    Last spring I submitted enough to earn free summer products... the hosts check bounced...there were all these problems. PC home office gave me the options to tell the host..one was that she could send all the products back. I asked if I would then have to send my free products that I earned back... They won't take away products earned, or even commission (I believe) in a case like this.
    !! They are great!!
    If you submitted it in time, you got it!
    Congrats! I will be getting it for $11... and I'm soooo glad they FINALLY came out with this stone! It's the perfect size for one package of muffin mix!

Jan 30, 2006
  3. clpopiela

clpopiela Guest

I'd still check

if you had problems with one of your shows being submitted. I had that problem in May, one of the credit cards for the show was declined, the show was on hold, etc., and PC didn't send my tablecloth. I FINALLY got it, after literally 6 weeks. I got it just in time for my 4th of July party-- and we were supposed to have it for the June hosts!!!
    Hope this helps!

Jan 30, 2006
  4. kjxon

kjxon Member

sample orders

After you buy one sample order can you buy another one later on?

Jan 30, 2006
  5. kcjodih

kcjodih Legacy Member Gold Member

No, I just placed my sample order and it stated on the page (on CC) that sample orders may be placed only ONCE. I was planning on getting just one package now and one later. So of course, I got everything I wanted all at once.

Jan 30, 2006
  6. heat123

heat123 Legend Member Silver Member

Yippee I got it!

I worried for nothing I guess! It was shippped last week so I should get it next week! I'm soo happy! First my sell a thon products, change over kit and now this free stoneware! Next I will be receiving my final ss3 bonus package! Cannot wait to get this set (I wanted this pk more than any of them)! Whooo-hoo!
    I LOVE PC! It rocks! :D

Jan 31, 2006
  7. jenniferlynne

jenniferlynne Senior Member

I ordered the new stone when I ordered Package A and they shipped it all together. So, I received mine yesterday. It is very cute.

Jan 31, 2006
  8. gojuliego

gojuliego Novice Member

I got mine!

6-muffin pan and had it as a prize for my newsletter! A host-to-be will receive it at the end of the month.

Jan 31, 2006
Have something to add?