• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Call Ho if Order of Same Day Hasn't Shipped

In summary, the woman called HO and found out her card was declined and the show was being held due to the same CC. The show was resubmitted and it went through.
gailz2
Gold Member
I had submitted 3 shows 12/7. Only one is due to be delivered tomorrow. The shipping page says they are shipping through 12/8 and my other two orders weren't even picking yet.

I called HO, very nice lady, and one of the shows is fine and will go out, the other still had a problem (too bad they didn't tell me!!!). There was a CC problem, which they lady checked with her bank on Monday and they verified her card was fine (embarrassing to have to ask her when it is really just fine!). I resubmitted the card number, again very carefully, Mon. a.m. No messages were received saying there was still a problem. I called HO and they said the show was being held due to the same CC. So I again reread it to the lady, she submitted it, and it was just fine!!! How long would they have held the show up when the number was fine all along, without even telling me??:mad: I know, I usually tell people 2 weeks, but the only concern is if I hadn't called on this.

That's strange! I keep a pretty close eye on mine as well. Right now, I only have one show not submitted. Everything else is shipped. My main thing I am now waiting on is all my product adjustments which I can't make heads or tails off!

You'll never believe this -- they just called me from HO and said the same show is still on hold due to the CC. I told them I already spoke with someone in HO this a.m. and they resubmitted it and it went through and my order would be sent. She indicated it didn't show that and will do some checking and call me back.She also told me she was from finance and at this time of year they had the finance people working in customer service. Hmmmmmm. Hopefully mine and everyone elses orders will get resolved.

I had a consultant submit a show on 12/1 Make adjustments on 12/3 and she still has not heard back from HO and has called emailed ect. Her show is not even showing up a received. We are both getting very frustrated

Call, call, call.

gailz2 said:
There was a CC problem, which they lady checked with her bank on Monday and they verified her card was fine (embarrassing to have to ask her when it is really just fine!).

I always call people and tell them "I am so sorry, I think I must have gotten a number wrong in your credit card because it was declined. Can you give it to me again?" Normally if it is really a problem of money they will say something like "Oh, well just in case let me give you another one" Most of the time they don't want to be called twice and they don't want their friend (the host) to find out their card was declined by having her show held.

Just make it your fault and an accident all at the same time and it's rare for anyone to have anything to say about it.

I work with credit cards all the time in my j-o-b. Yes, they will be declined for no apparent reason. Or, the expiration date may be wrong (if the card's expiry is 12/2008, it might be declined, even though it's not the end of the month). There might also be a hold on the card, especially if it's a check card (NEVER NEVER use check cards as debit cards at gas stations! They can put a hold of up to $80 on your card, even if you only bought $10 in gas!!), of which the holder is not aware - until they call the bank to find out why it was declined. Some cards also have POP or per diem spending limits (though, you should be so blessed as to have this be the issue with a show!!).

I know HO has a policy about declined credit cards, and I've blessedly not run into this problem, yet, so I haven't read it extensively. Hopefully, they run the card at least twice before holding a show.

Hi there,I'm sorry to hear about the inconvenience you experienced with your orders. It's always frustrating when things don't go as smoothly as we expect them to. I'm glad you were able to get in touch with HO and resolve the issue with one of your shows. It's definitely important to stay on top of things and make sure everything is running smoothly with your orders.As for the other show, it sounds like there was a misunderstanding with the credit card information. I can understand how embarrassing it must have been to have to ask the customer about their card when it was actually fine. It's good to hear that everything ended up working out in the end.In situations like this, it's always best to stay proactive and follow up with HO if you notice any delays or issues with your orders. Hopefully, this won't happen again in the future and all of your shows will ship on time.Best of luck with your business!Take care,

1. Can I call customer service to check on my order if it hasn't shipped on the same day?

Yes, you can call our customer service team to check on your order if it hasn't shipped on the same day. Our team will be happy to assist you and provide updates on your order status.

2. What information do I need to provide when I call to check on my order?

To check on your order, please have your order number or the name and email associated with the order ready when you call our customer service team. This will help us locate your order quickly and provide accurate information.

3. What are the customer service hours for checking on my order?

Our customer service team is available to assist you Monday through Friday from 8 am to 8 pm and Saturday from 9 am to 6 pm (Central Time). You can also leave a message outside of these hours, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

4. How long will it take for my order to ship if I call to check on it?

Once you call to check on your order, our team will work to get it shipped as soon as possible. However, the time it takes for your order to ship may vary depending on the availability of the products and the shipping method you selected at checkout.

5. Will I be notified when my order ships after I call to check on it?

Yes, you will receive an email notification with a tracking number once your order ships. You can also log into your account on our website to check the status of your order at any time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefMary412
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • PamperedchefDaly
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies