• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Metal Bakeware Guest Special Back Order

In summary, the "Metal Bakeware Guest Special Back Order" is a set of 5 metal baking pans that are currently out of stock and available for pre-order. The estimated availability date is currently unavailable, but once restocked, it will be shipped as soon as possible. Customers can still purchase the set by placing a pre-order. Due to high demand, there is a limit of 1 set per customer.
babywings76
Gold Member
Back in January, I did a small catalog show and my mom's order earned the Square Baking Pan for free as the guest special. It was on backorder and then several weeks ago it said it shipped. She still hasn't received it. I guess I'll call HO tomorrow and find out what's going on, but just thought I'd ask and see if anyone here had the same thing happen. Or does anyone know which shipping method they used to send them? Is it Smart Post or FedEx?

Amanda, call HO. I had a party and 4 were earned by guests and they have all gotten them. I think they went regular FedEx, I do not think they went "dumb post" as I remember Dee saying FedEx rang her bell. So...

Funny thing...today I got an e-mail from HO saying that it was returned to them due to in incorrect address. I checked P3 and wouldn't you know it...I somehow didn't fill in my address right. It was a show in my mom's name, but I had it shipped to me. So in line #1, it says c/o me, and then I left the line #2 blank! I'm amazed the original show shipment even made it to my house! Guess Fed Ex looked me up then? So I had to e-mail HO and give them the correct full address and hopefully I'll get it soon. I am going to give it to my next door neighbor as a thank you for her business. She keeps ordering things and being super sweet. She just put her house on the market, and so I wanted to make her a treat and give her the pan as a gift.

What is the "Metal Bakeware Guest Special Back Order"?

The "Metal Bakeware Guest Special Back Order" is a set of metal baking pans that are currently out of stock and available for pre-order.

How many pieces are included in the set?

The set includes 5 pieces: a 9x13 pan, a 10x15 pan, a round pan, a loaf pan, and a 12-cup muffin pan.

When will the back-ordered item be available?

The estimated availability date for the "Metal Bakeware Guest Special Back Order" is currently unavailable. Once the item is restocked, it will be shipped to you as soon as possible.

Can I still purchase the back-ordered item?

Yes, you can still purchase the "Metal Bakeware Guest Special Back Order" even though it is currently out of stock. By placing a pre-order, you will secure your set and it will be shipped to you as soon as it becomes available.

Is there a limit to how many sets I can purchase?

Due to high demand, there is a limit of 1 set per customer for the "Metal Bakeware Guest Special Back Order". This allows more customers to have a chance to purchase the back-ordered item once it becomes available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Yakmama
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Yakmama
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • JanisF
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies