• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Forgot to Order Guest Special- Help!

In summary, if you forget to order the guest special, you can still add it to your order by contacting your consultant before the order deadline. You will still receive the guest special discount if you contact your consultant before the deadline. If the order deadline has passed, you can no longer receive the discount but can still purchase the item at its regular price. It is best to contact your consultant before submitting your order, but they may still be able to add the guest special if the deadline has not passed. If you have already submitted your order, you cannot cancel and re-submit it with the guest special, but you can contact your consultant to see if they can add it to your existing order before the deadline.
Yakmama
I had a show a few weeks ago and one of the orders was given to me over the phone minutes before I was going to submit the show. Her order was $61 before shipping and taxes- so she earned the guest special. The problem is that I forgot to add it to the show! I know it warns you if you don't add it- but I didn't see the warning! I feel sick to my stomach b/c she wanted to make sure she got over $60 b/c she loves pumpkins.

What do I do now?? I seriously feel so sick about it!! I was thinking of buying a non PC pumpkin dish (i've seen them at Target for like $6) and giving it to her and then apologizing. What do you think?

Never mind- called HO and they are going to send- gotta love them!!

1. What should I do if I forgot to order the guest special?

If you forgot to order the guest special, don't worry! You can still add it to your order by contacting your consultant before the order deadline.

2. Can I still get the guest special discount if I forgot to order it?

Yes, you can still receive the guest special discount if you contact your consultant before the order deadline. They will be able to add it to your order at the discounted price.

3. What if the order deadline has already passed and I forgot to order the guest special?

If the order deadline has passed and you forgot to order the guest special, unfortunately you will no longer be able to receive the discount. However, you can still purchase the item at its regular price.

4. Will my consultant be able to add the guest special to my order after I have submitted it?

It is best to contact your consultant before submitting your order to ensure that the guest special is included. However, if you have already submitted your order, your consultant may still be able to add the guest special if the order deadline has not passed.

5. Can I cancel my order and re-submit it with the guest special if I forgot to add it?

If you have already submitted your order, it is not possible to cancel and re-submit it with the guest special. However, you can contact your consultant to see if they can add the guest special to your existing order before the deadline.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • stacieka
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • pkd09