• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Totally Forgot to Order My Calendars and Just Thought About It

In summary, several people in the conversation forgot to order calendars and are now trying to find ways to purchase them. Some are offering to sell extras at cost and others are suggesting to keep an eye out for anyone selling a few. Layla is looking for at least 80 calendars but is willing to start with any extras available.
PamperedChefLayla
Gold Member
I totally forgot to order my calendars and just thought about it today. I don't remember if they were available for purchase later last year. Please say they were.

Re: CalendarsSorry :( They are not. But keep your eyes peeled. There is always someone who sells a few. You might get lucky. Or later in the year- post how many you are searching for. maybe someone over-purchased.

Re: CalendarsI totally forgot too. I wanted 100 - ugh

Re: CalendarsThat's a bummer guys. And folks even posted several reminders on here on Tuesday and Wednesday (plus the PC Newswire). Sorry :(

Re: CalendarsLayla, I was in the same spot last year - missed the ordering date by a few days. This year I got a pack of 25 and won't need all of them. How many did you need? I'd be happy to sell you some at cost after they get delivered.

Re: CalendarsI missed ordering too. :( I wanted to get 20 of them.

Re: Calendars
ShellBeach said:
Layla, I was in the same spot last year - missed the ordering date by a few days. This year I got a pack of 25 and won't need all of them. How many did you need? I'd be happy to sell you some at cost after they get delivered.

Thanks Shell I need at least 80 but I can start with your extras. Email me when you have a total you can part with [email protected] Thanks

Re: CalendarsSure thing, let's make sure they show up to me before we go any further with our plans!

Re: CalendarsLayla, I forgot all about these until I just saw a post offering some for sale.
So, check your email...

Re: Calendarssomeone posted earlier today that they are selling some....

Re: CalendarsRight, I just saw that post but didn't want to add onto someone else's offer.
Layla posted a while back she wanted 80 (I only have about 15) so I chimed in on this older thread.

Didn't think that was out of line - hope not!

What are the available calendar options for last-minute orders?

We offer a variety of calendar options, including wall calendars, desk calendars, and magnetic calendars. You can also choose from different designs and themes to fit your personal style.

Can I still receive my calendars in time if I forgot to order them?

Yes, we offer expedited shipping options for last-minute orders. Please contact our customer service team to discuss the best shipping option for your location.

Can I customize my calendars with personal photos?

Yes, you can personalize your calendars with your own photos using our online design tool. Simply upload your photos and arrange them in the calendar template.

What is the turnaround time for last-minute calendar orders?

The turnaround time for last-minute calendar orders depends on the shipping option you choose and your location. Our customer service team can provide you with an estimated delivery date based on your specific order.

Is there an additional fee for rush orders?

Yes, there may be an additional fee for expedited shipping. Our customer service team can provide you with the exact cost based on your order and location.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
cactus_flower
  • vanscootin
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
vanscootin
  • wadesgirl