• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Talked to Merrill This Morning About the Calendars

In summary, the conversation is discussing how people who have returned their calendars are receiving stickers in addition to their calendars. Apparently, the process of returning the calendars and receiving the stickers is not an easy task, and it seems that the company is struggling to keep up with the demand.
Kitchen2u
. . . and she said even if you returned your calendars...you're going to get the stickers! LOL Something about they can't stop froom sending the stickers to those who returned them.

WOW...I'm beginning to think this is a rinky dink operation of business. I'm not a computer techie...but a simple computer program can fix this.

So for those of you who returned yours...you ARE getting stickers!

I was laughing when I got off the phone!

Sometimes the "quick fix" isn't worth the expense to have the programmers do it - they'd rather just foot the bill to send the mailing out instead. I'm sure they weighed both sides and determined which was the least risky way to go. I work with data transmissions and mailings all the time, and it's definitely tricky trying to make sure that everyone who is supposed to get a mailing gets one (and I deal with financial issues, so we HAVE to make sure they get them!). This is not a typical workflow for them, either (dealing with data/mailings to customers who ordered something in the past), so I wouldn't condemn them for it. Just trying to see the other side. ;)

Well if anyone returns the calendars.. and gets the stickers...I need a few. I split a pack of calendars with some lady at conference.. So they don't have my info as buying my calendars.. (she was looking for someone to buy 1/2) I would love to have some..
[email protected]

The stickers don't bother me but I don't understand why it is taking this long? They ca print business cards, make up other things, but a simple page of one number and some pretty little stickers take this long?? Bizarre!

Kitchen2u said:
.WOW...I'm beginning to think this is a rinky dink operation of business.

I haven't dealt much with Merrill since they've been with PC, but "back in the old days" when I worked for Visa USA, they were our fulfillment house for all those inserts you get in your statement envelopes, etc. and they were always wonderful. It surprises me that there are so many difficulties with PC.

Related to Talked to Merrill This Morning About the Calendars

1. What is the purpose of the "Talked to Merrill This Morning About the Calendars" event?

The event is a meeting between Pampered Chef representatives and Merrill, a calendar company, to discuss potential collaborations and partnerships.

2. Will the calendars be available for purchase through Pampered Chef?

Yes, depending on the outcome of the meeting, the calendars may be available for purchase through Pampered Chef.

3. Can I attend the meeting with Merrill?

Unfortunately, the meeting is only open to Pampered Chef representatives and Merrill at this time.

4. When will the calendars be available for purchase?

If a partnership is established, the calendars will likely be available for purchase closer to the end of the year.

5. What other collaborations or partnerships is Pampered Chef currently working on?

Pampered Chef is constantly exploring opportunities for collaborations and partnerships with other companies in the home and kitchen industry. However, we cannot disclose any specific details at this time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen2u
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
heat123
  • pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • jcsmilez