• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

ifYou Havent Heard Back From Merrill About Your Calendars

In summary, the conversation discusses a printing error in the Pampered Chef® 2009 Wall Calendars and offers two options to resolve the situation. The first option is to receive stickers to cover the error and a 10% discount on the next order. The second option is to return the calendars for a refund and pre-order updated calendars without the error. The individual has already contacted Merrill Corporation and is receiving the stickers.
Kitchen2u
You probably need to call them back....I received an email stating I had until Oct 6 (like MONDAY!!!) to make up my mind what I wanted to d with the calendars!

Here's what they sent:
Dear Pampered Chef® Consultant:

In July, we launched The Pampered Chef® 2009 Wall Calendars at National Conference. We regret to inform you that the calendars contain a printing error. In the month of November the calendar includes two 'Nov. 3' dates.

Our records indicate that you have purchased these calendars. We know how excited you are to use these calendars as a valuable marketing tool to keep your name in front of customers throughout the year, and would like to offer you the following options to resolve this situation:

1.) We have designed a sheet of "2" stickers to place over the incorrect "3". Because we know this is a disappointment, we have also designed a full-color sheet of event stickers. These stickers can be used on the calendars to mark birthdays, holidays and other special events throughout the year. You can view an image of these stickers on the PDF file attached to this e-mail. We will automatically mail you a sheet of stickers for each calendar you purchased by the week of October 27th, 2008. Include a sheet of stickers each time you share a calendar. We hope your hosts and customers will use these stickers throughout the year. We know that this error may have caused some inconvenience which we apologize for. As a token of our regret you will receive a 10% discount on your next Merrill order that is placed by November 30th, 2008. Enter promotion code 714112 to take advantage of this discount.

2.) If this solution is not acceptable to you, please call Merrill Customer Service by October 6th at 1–800–876–5004. We will issue a call tag to pick up the calendars at our expense and issue you a prompt refund. Because of the popularity of the calendars, our present inventory has been depleted.

We are currently accepting pre-orders for updated calendars that will ship for arrival by November 7th, 2008. If you wish to order calendars, you must place the order by October 15th, 2008. This reprint of calendars will not contain the error and therefore stickers will not be included.

We hope that you will give us another opportunity to better serve you.

Sincerely,

Merrill Corporation

Thanks for the info, Ginny. I haven't heard from them.

Thanks! I took the precaution of contacting them already since I did NOT hear back from them when I initially called about the problem! My stickers are on the way!

What should I do if I haven't heard back from Merrill about my calendars?

If you haven't received a response from Merrill about your calendars, we recommend reaching out to them directly via phone or email. Their contact information can be found on your order confirmation email or by logging into your Pampered Chef account.

How long does it typically take to hear back from Merrill about my calendars?

The response time from Merrill may vary, but we typically recommend allowing 2-3 business days for a response. If you have not heard back after this time, please reach out to them directly for an update on your order.

Can I track the status of my calendars through my Pampered Chef account?

At this time, the status of your calendars cannot be tracked through your Pampered Chef account. We recommend contacting Merrill directly for any updates on your order.

What should I do if there is an error or issue with my calendar order?

If you notice an error or issue with your calendar order, please contact Merrill directly as they handle all aspects of the calendar production and fulfillment process. They will be able to assist you with any concerns or questions you may have.

Is there a customer service number or email for Merrill that I can use to inquire about my calendar order?

Yes, you can find Merrill's contact information on your order confirmation email or by logging into your Pampered Chef account. They can also be reached at their customer service phone number or email listed on their website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • bgpamperedchef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies