• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop the Mouth-Watering 2009 Merrill Calendars: Perfect for Your Business!

The calendars aren't with the new products. They're with the "by words" items.Wow- on backorder already. I am glad I ordered them this morning.love the chef coat...so cool. i always wanted to be a chef that is the coolest thing EVER!I'm going to send them to this year's top hosts, with their PHD expiration date marked. They'd also be a good team gift for the holidays, especially if you mark next year's meeting dates.
mrssyvo
Did you all get a chance to see the Merrill Calendars for 2009? They sold out at the beginning of wave 2, but I ordered 100 of them this morning. It has a different PC recipe for each month, and a place for your biz card at the bottom. They are very well made, and the photo's are mounth-watering. I will be giving them out to hostesses, and as prizes, etc.
The price works out to about $1.30 a pice in bulk of 100

I bought them during Wave 3. They sold out as well.
Love them for Hostess gifts!!

They sold out wave 3 by the time I got there, but I am ordering from merrill, I love them, they are a great gift for past hosts and give aways :)

I'm going to send them to this year's top hosts, with their PHD expiration date marked. They'd also be a good team gift for the holidays, especially if you mark next year's meeting dates.

I just looked on Merrill but couldn't find them :confused:

Wow, those are alot bigger than I imagined! I thought they were like desk calanders! Nice! I wonder how much they will cost to mail?

they are under new products

I can't wait to see all the other items being on here.

Ahh, yes, thank you!! I swear I looked there, I just must be blind this morning! :D

How Great are these?! I want one in my kitchen too!!!

They r awesome! I bought some in Wave 1 before they sold out! I LOVE them. I think I'm going go give them to every host starting in October and eveyrone who attends my mystery host party in November!

How big are the calendars? purse size? wall size? Not on Merrill yet, or they have been removed. I did look under new products, also cant find the HWC jacket

thanks

Carol - try clearing your cookies. I saw them there earlier today. The calendars are bigger, like the kind you can buy with the babies on them (forget the name). I love 'em and def. want one (or more!).

they are the 'normal' wall size with pictures and recipes each month! Love them!!!

My clustermate bought a pack before they were gone in wave 2 and gave us each one!!

cathyskitchen said:
Carol - try clearing your cookies. I saw them there earlier today. The calendars are bigger, like the kind you can buy with the babies on them (forget the name). I love 'em and def. want one (or more!).

Cleared cookies, still no calendars or HWC... oh well, I'll try again later

cwinter474 said:
Cleared cookies, still no calendars or HWC... oh well, I'll try again later

They are gone!!!:confused:

It wasn't on there when I just looked either, but then I went back and checked again and now it's there! BUT, it says they are on backorder until August 11th. :(

does anyone know if the help whip cancer jacket was a pullover and zipped up 1.2 way and said making strides on the back?

The calendars aren't with the new products. They're with the "by words" items.

Wow- on backorder already. I am glad I ordered them this morning.

i LOVE the chef coat...so cool. i always wanted to be a chef that is the coolest thing EVER!

chefann said:
I'm going to send them to this year's top hosts, with their PHD expiration date marked. They'd also be a good team gift for the holidays, especially if you mark next year's meeting dates.

Love this idea!!!!!!!!!

I love them too! And good tip Ann about their phd expiration:thumbup:
And I think all my family members are getting for for Xmas!

Yes, the HWC pull over is a 1/2 zip. I got one at wave 2. It is very soft and comfy. It says Making Strides on the back, help whip cancer on the front left side and The Pampered Chef on the left sleeve.

Cool thanks Melissa I ordered me one. Did you find it hot at all ?

Super idea... Thanks!
chefann said:

Related to Shop the Mouth-Watering 2009 Merrill Calendars: Perfect for Your Business!

What is included in the "Shop the Mouth-Watering 2009 Merrill Calendars" package?

The "Shop the Mouth-Watering 2009 Merrill Calendars" package includes 12 monthly calendars featuring delicious recipes, beautiful food photography, and cooking tips. It also includes a digital version of the calendar for easy access on your computer or mobile device.

Are the recipes in the calendar easy to follow?

Yes, the recipes in the "Shop the Mouth-Watering 2009 Merrill Calendars" are designed to be simple and easy to follow. They are perfect for busy individuals who want to create delicious meals without spending hours in the kitchen.

Can I use the "Shop the Mouth-Watering 2009 Merrill Calendars" for my business?

Absolutely! These calendars are perfect for businesses in the food industry, such as restaurants, catering companies, and food bloggers. They can be used as promotional items or gifts for clients and customers.

What is the quality of the printing and paper used for the calendars?

The "Shop the Mouth-Watering 2009 Merrill Calendars" are printed on high-quality paper with vibrant colors and sharp images. The paper is durable and can withstand daily use throughout the year.

Can I customize the calendars with my own branding or logo?

Unfortunately, the "Shop the Mouth-Watering 2009 Merrill Calendars" package does not offer customization options. However, you can add your own branding or logo to the digital version of the calendar before sharing it with your clients or customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Becky0216
  • DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
PartiesbyJamie