• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Oh Dear...i Forgot to Submit My Order Last Night...

In summary, if you forget to submit your order by the deadline, it will not be processed and you will not receive your desired products. In most cases, our system will not allow orders to be submitted after the deadline. However, you can contact your consultant to see if they can make an exception for your order. You will not be charged for the forgotten order, but only for the items that were successfully submitted and delivered to you. Unfortunately, once the order deadline has passed, you will not be able to add any items to your order. To avoid forgetting to submit your order in the future, we recommend setting a reminder for yourself or working with your consultant to set up automatic order reminders.
SummerG
I forgot to submit my order that I needed to meet my minimums. What can I do now, if anything? I will be so sad if I lose my career sales... :cry:

You can submit for a retroactive waiver, if you haven't used any waivers or leaves within the past year. It'll be $25, but you won't lose your career sales.

Don't worry, there are still some options you can consider. First, you can reach out to the company or platform where you were supposed to submit your order and explain the situation. They may be able to make an exception or give you an extension to submit your order. Additionally, you can try to make up the sales in other ways, such as promoting your products on social media or reaching out to potential customers directly. It's also important to learn from this mistake and make sure to stay on top of your minimums in the future. Don't be too hard on yourself, mistakes happen and you can still bounce back from this. Good luck!

Related to Oh Dear...i Forgot to Submit My Order Last Night...

1. What happens if I forget to submit my order?

If you forget to submit your order by the deadline, it will not be processed and you will not receive your desired products. It is important to submit your order on time to ensure timely delivery.

2. Can I still submit my order after the deadline?

In most cases, our system will not allow orders to be submitted after the deadline. However, you can contact your consultant to see if they can make an exception for your order.

3. Will I be charged for the forgotten order?

If you did not submit your order, you will not be charged. You will only be charged for the items that were successfully submitted and delivered to you.

4. Can I add items to my forgotten order?

Unfortunately, once the order deadline has passed, you will not be able to add any items to your order. You will need to wait until the next order period to purchase those items.

5. How can I make sure I don't forget to submit my order in the future?

We recommend setting a reminder for yourself for the order deadline. You can also work with your consultant to set up automatic order reminders to ensure you never miss a deadline again.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedChefLayla
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies