• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Submitting an Order to PA: What Does No Tax Mean?

In summary, "No Tax" means that the order will not be charged any sales tax. This could be because the order is being shipped to a state where we do not collect sales tax, or because the items in the order are exempt from sales tax. If your order is marked as "No Tax," you will not be charged sales tax. However, please note that you may still be responsible for reporting and paying any applicable use tax in your state. If your order is being shipped to a state where we do not collect sales tax, or if the items in your order are exempt from sales tax, it will be marked as "No Tax" when you submit it to PA. Unfortunately, we are not able to manually mark an order
nicki25
Silver Member
I have an outside order for a show that I am trying to submit and when I put the order in (it is going to be direct shipped to PA) P3 says there is no tax. So, when I try to submit the order it says "An order must have a tax rate that is equal or greater than the tax rate for the state to which the order is shipped". My DH says there is no tax in PA. Is this true and if so how do I send this order in????

Never mind. I just figured it out!! Thanks anyway!!!

Nicki;

There is a 6% sales tax in PA. I am not sure how to put it in when you go into P3. I am fairly new myself, maybe some of the more experienced consultants can help you with that.

I noticed there is a tab for lookup rate on P3 maybe that would help.

:eek: We were typing at the same time.

I am glad you figured it out :)

Hi there! It sounds like you may have encountered an issue with the tax rate for your outside order going to Pennsylvania. As a consultant, I recommend reaching out to our home office for assistance with this specific situation. They will be able to provide you with the most accurate and up-to-date information on tax rates for Pennsylvania and help you submit your order successfully. You can contact them at [insert contact information for home office]. Best of luck with your show!

1. What does "No Tax" mean when submitting an order to PA?

"No Tax" means that the order will not be charged any sales tax. This could be because the order is being shipped to a state where we do not collect sales tax, or because the items in the order are exempt from sales tax.

2. Do I still need to pay taxes on my order if it says "No Tax"?

If your order is marked as "No Tax," you will not be charged sales tax. However, please note that you may still be responsible for reporting and paying any applicable use tax in your state.

3. How do I know if my order qualifies for "No Tax"?

If your order is being shipped to a state where we do not collect sales tax, or if the items in your order are exempt from sales tax, it will be marked as "No Tax" when you submit it to PA.

4. Can I request "No Tax" on my order if it doesn't automatically qualify?

No, unfortunately we are not able to manually mark an order as "No Tax." The eligibility for "No Tax" is determined by the shipping address and the items in the order.

5. Will I receive any documentation for my "No Tax" order?

Yes, you will still receive an order confirmation and an invoice for your "No Tax" order. The invoice will reflect that no sales tax was charged on the order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• buckeyefan08
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefann
  • ltricarico
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • esavvymom