• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Last Minute Catalog Party: Order the Deep Baker Set Special Before Feb!

In summary, a guest can still order the Deep Baker set special even if the order is submitted after the 28th. However, the show must be held in February for the host to receive the host rewards for that month. The special is available for the entire month of February, but the order must be placed within that time frame.
vtolin
I have someone trying to do a last minute catalog party for this month and I have a guest who is ordering the Deep Baker set special...If I can't submit the order until next week (after the 28th) she can still get that right? It's just that the "show" needs to be held in Feb?

I hope this question makes sense.
THANK!

Here is the small print on the bottom of the flyer. Going by this, I would say, yes, it can be submitted after Feb 28th:

Note: The Deep Covered Baker Set is available through February Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Fundraiser Shows, Wedding Showers, individual orders (electronic, mail) and online orders. The Deep Covered Baker Set is not available through Wedding Registries. To qualify for the Deep Covered Baker Set, Shows/orders must be held Feb. 1 – Feb. 28 and submitted to the Home Office no later than midnight CT on March 15, 2011. To purchase the Deep Covered Baker Set, you must write the special item number in the “specials” section of the sales receipt. Offer not eligible for the February Host Special at 60% off. For use and reproduction by Pampered Chef® Consultants only.

Feb shows can be submitted up until March 15th, however, you will not get credit in Feb for that show. It will go on March's tally. If you want your double points for Feb, you will need to submit it no later than the 28th.

Thanks Ladies!!!!

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out. Yes, your guest can still get the Deep Baker set special even if the order is submitted after the 28th. Our specials are typically available for the entire month, so as long as the order is placed within that time frame, she should still be able to receive the special. However, please note that the show will need to be held in February in order for the host to receive the host rewards for that month. I hope this clarifies things for you! Please let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

1. What is included in the deep baker set?

The deep baker set includes a deep baker, a lid, and a wire rack. The deep baker is perfect for baking casseroles, roasting meats, and making desserts.

2. Is the deep baker set oven-safe?

Yes, the deep baker set is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. This means you can use it for a variety of cooking methods, including baking, roasting, and broiling.

3. Can the deep baker set be used on the stovetop?

No, the deep baker set is not recommended for use on the stovetop. It is designed for use in the oven only.

4. What are the dimensions of the deep baker?

The deep baker measures 9 inches by 13 inches and has a depth of 3 inches. It can hold up to 14 cups of food, making it perfect for family-sized meals.

5. Is the deep baker set dishwasher safe?

Yes, the deep baker set is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand-washing the lid and wire rack to prolong their lifespan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smilesarepriceless
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Chef Diane
  • JAE
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies