• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Special Deep Covered Baker Set for Just $99!

In summary, the special deep covered baker set is a versatile and high-quality cooking tool made of stoneware. It includes a deep covered baker, lid, and wire rack, and can be used in the oven or microwave. It is currently available for $99, with a 3-year guarantee. To use, simply preheat the oven, place food inside, cover with the lid, and cook. The set is also dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for the lid and wire rack.
TheFreddiesCook
hOw do I find the file for the deep covered baker set special for $99 or something like that?

Under Files, in the search box, enter DCB Bundle. You'll see a whole list come up. If you need/want to make changes to the text (such as adding your contact info), and don't have Adobe, you can use http://www.pdfescape.com.

Thank you so much!!!!!

The other thing that I have been giving the weekday dinner done cards for free with the purchase of the baker. It made a lady buy the baker last night... she had been holding out on it for a year! Just kept saying it was too much. I told her that the amount she spends in fast food/frozen nuggets/etc... this would be paid for in few weeks (she had a few kids with crazy sports schedules) I gave her the talk about same quickness.. better for you.. but she still would not budge.
When I told her that I would give the recipe cards to anyone who was ordering it that night... she said "the time has come!! I want it tonight!" It was great!

Hi there! Thanks for reaching out. The deep covered baker set special for $99 is currently available on our website under the "Specials" tab. You can also contact your local pampered chef consultant for assistance or to place an order. Hope this helps! Happy cooking!

What is the special deep covered baker set?

The special deep covered baker set is a versatile cooking tool that includes a deep covered baker, a lid, and a wire rack. It is made of stoneware and can be used to cook a variety of dishes in the oven or microwave.

How much does the special deep covered baker set cost?

The special deep covered baker set is currently available for just $99. This limited-time offer is a great value, as the set normally retails for $139.

What makes the special deep covered baker set a good investment?

The special deep covered baker set is a great investment because it is a high-quality, durable cooking tool that can be used for a variety of dishes. It also comes with a 3-year guarantee, so you can trust that you are getting a reliable product.

How do I use the special deep covered baker set?

The special deep covered baker set is very easy to use. Simply preheat your oven to the desired temperature, place your food inside the baker, cover it with the lid, and cook for the recommended time. You can also use the baker in the microwave, following the same steps.

Is the special deep covered baker set dishwasher safe?

Yes, the special deep covered baker set is dishwasher safe. This makes cleaning up after cooking a breeze. However, it is recommended to hand wash the lid and wire rack to prolong their lifespan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Chef Endora
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire