• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Cranberry Deep Covered Baker & Decorator Bottle Set Now Available!

In summary, the Pampered Chef is offering the Cranberry Deep Covered Baker and Decorator Bottle Set again, and they are also available for purchase now.
DebbieJ
Dear Consultant,

We’re happy to report today that the Cranberry Deep Covered Baker and Decorator Bottle Set are officially off Stop Sell, just in time for the holidays! You may resume selling the Cranberry Deep Covered Baker and Decorator Bottle Set immediately. We know that the availability of these two popular products are going to give your holiday sales an extra boost.

We appreciated your patience during the Stop Sell and hope you are as excited as we are to again offer these wonderful products.

The Pampered Chef®
The Pampered Chef is a registered trademark.

YEAY- I have 5 bottle sets that were wanted!

Thank goodness!! I was tired of putting those silly little stickers in the catalogs!:)

(And it never failed that if I didn't use the stickers, someone would order one of the items..)

I had 7...I hope they all still want them!

I think I'm leaving the stickers for now and if someone asks I'll say they JUST became available again! B/c unfortunately, we have no idea how long this will last....

One day too late! I had 2 people that wanted them from shows I submitted last night....:rolleyes: My mom will be happy though, still have to turn in her order from Sunday....do ya think it matters if we turn in a show dated before they became available & have them on there?

I have the same question. I have a show dated for 11/30 that I won't submit until Monday the 4th ... I was able to add the order to that show after I updated so it should go through right?

I have been trying to add them to an order and I even updated PP but it says the numbers do not exist. AAAHHH!!!! I am at my wit's end. Can anyone help with what to do so I can put my order in?

they are there - hit the update again..... :)

Hmmm..I tried to update PP as well and the numbers aren't coming up.
Guess I'll try again later.

try doing a program update, and then another product list....

WHOOPEE! A past host that wanted 2 originally wants SIX now!!! She is like $3 away from a guest special too! I really hope I get enough orders for a show so I can still get it for her. I have the open house and that's it this month. I might have to order it for her as a make good if I don't but it would be worth it.

So about $60 down, $90 to go for a show!

So, being that I closed my show this morning that needed 1 set of decorator bottles for....of course I submitted it before the announcent!! Is there anyway I can do a product adjustment to add something I missed to send? or is that only for missing/damaged products that were ordered?I called HO to see about cancelling it and re-submitting, but they said:
a) if i cancel, i can't resubmit for 48 hours
b) they don't know how far along my show got, so it could end up charging all of the credit cards and my debit card x2...so I opted not to cancel it. But this show is going to 3 hours away, and it would be very convenient if I can get it there on this show so I don't have to pay the shipping for it. (I told all of my customers I would make a list, charge them now, order it later when available, and then deliver it...and/or ship it free of charge since they would have gotten it included on their current order if they weren't on stop sell...)

I just got done putting those silly little stickers in the catalogs!!!:mad:

jenniferknapp said:
So, being that I closed my show this morning that needed 1 set of decorator bottles for....of course I submitted it before the announcent!! Is there anyway I can do a product adjustment to add something I missed to send? or is that only for missing/damaged products that were ordered?

I called HO to see about cancelling it and re-submitting, but they said:
a) if i cancel, i can't resubmit for 48 hours
b) they don't know how far along my show got, so it could end up charging all of the credit cards and my debit card x2...

I also submitted a show last night w/o 2 decorator bottles!!! This stinks!! Now I have to pay extra to ship it separate!!:mad:

I know...this really stinks!! I can ship the ones that are local to me to combine the shipping, but the one 3 hours away will be $6.48 (incl. tax) out of my pocket...I wish that they gave us warning so that we could plan ahead on submitting our shows!!So now who thinks that the rush that today will cause is going to delay our shipments? And how fast before they sell out again....

I know...this really stinks!! I can ship the ones that are local to me to combine the shipping, but the one 3 hours away will be $6.48 (incl. tax) out of my pocket...I wish that they gave us warning so that we could plan ahead on submitting our shows!!

So now who thinks that the rush that today will cause is going to delay our shipments? And how fast before they sell out again....

I hope not too fast. I already have orders for 8 and plan to submit after my open house Sunday!

They had filled all the back orders a few weeks ago - maybe even a month. They had spent the rest of the time stocking the warehouse...they should have them for a while, but I wouldn't sit on any orders for them!

Oh I plan to put in my stuff from this weekend before I go to Dallas for a work trip Wed. I hope Mon or Tues is soon enough! I'm waiting to see if it makes a show.

letscook04 said:
I just got done putting those silly little stickers in the catalogs!!!:mad:

The stickers are great for sales ~ you can draw their attention to the stickers and tell them these were so wildly popular PC sold out (unheard off) ~ but we just now able to sell again!~ Everyone wants what's "in"

jenniferknapp said:
I know...this really stinks!! I can ship the ones that are local to me to combine the shipping, but the one 3 hours away will be $6.48 (incl. tax) out of my pocket...I wish that they gave us warning so that we could plan ahead on submitting our shows!!

So now who thinks that the rush that today will cause is going to delay our shipments? And how fast before they sell out again....

I think it's a little fishy they just after our November sell-a-thon ends (I know, a few of us have shows to close) these hot, big selling items (I was selling 2-3 bakers a show before) become available! I love PC, and I don't really believe this, but the idea popped into my head -

I am sooooooooooooooo excited I can sell them though! Whoo hoo!`

I don't think HO would purposely hold off on an item to "punish" us. They want us to make our sales as it benefits them too.

I think they wanted to be SURE they had enough in stock to meet the rush they are about to get. I don't blame them!

My AnnouncementHere is my announcement. Feel free to change it and use it for your own.
Melissa

Attachments

• Great News from Pampered Chef.doc
    29.5 KB · Views: 354
On my final copy I took out the part about ordering on the web because I want to talk to each person so I can try to get bookings!
Melissa

1. What is the Pampered Chef Cranberry Deep Covered Baker & Decorator Bottle Set?

The Pampered Chef Cranberry Deep Covered Baker & Decorator Bottle Set is a versatile cooking and baking tool that allows you to easily bake, roast, and microwave a variety of dishes. The set includes a deep covered baker, a decorator bottle, and a recipe book.

2. How do I use the Deep Covered Baker?

The Deep Covered Baker can be used for a variety of dishes, including casseroles, roasts, and even cakes. Simply place your ingredients in the baker and cover it with the lid. Then, follow the recipe's instructions for cooking time and temperature. The lid helps to retain moisture and heat, resulting in perfectly cooked dishes every time.

3. What is the Decorator Bottle used for?

The Decorator Bottle is a handy tool for adding decorative touches to your dishes. It can be filled with sauces, dressings, or icing and used to create intricate designs on cakes, pastries, and other dishes. It also comes with different decorating tips for varying designs.

4. Is the Pampered Chef Cranberry Deep Covered Baker & Decorator Bottle Set dishwasher safe?

Yes, both the Deep Covered Baker and Decorator Bottle are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, it is recommended to hand wash the lid to preserve its seal and prevent warping.

5. Can I use the Deep Covered Baker in the oven?

Yes, the Deep Covered Baker is safe to use in the oven up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It is also safe to use in the microwave, making it a convenient and versatile tool for all your cooking needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Chef Diane
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • gilliandanielle
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle