• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Deep Covered Baker Increases Sales!

In summary, the Pampered Chef Deep Covered Baker will help you increase your show sales. When used to make a pork tenderloin in the microwave in just minutes (depending on the microwave) people will have to purchase it. Guests will be amazed at the small amount of time it takes to make a real meal for their family. Show your guests that they can now get rid of that Hamburger Helper and all the unnatural ingredients that come with it, and throw out those Hot Pockets! Sell on, all you Pampered Chef consultants!
JAE
"Special news report: The Pampered Chef Deep Covered Baker will help you increase your show sales. When used to make a pork tenderloin in the microwave in just minutes (depending on the microwave) people will have to purchase it. Guests will be amazed at the small amount of time it takes to make a real meal for their family. Show your guests that they can now get rid of that Hamburger Helper and all the unnatural ingredients that come with it, and throw out those Hot Pockets! Sell on, all you Pampered Chef consultants!"

Okay, really, I made the BBQ pork tenderloin mini sandwiches from the FW/SB last night at a show, and I sold two at full price. I havent' sold one up until this point. Everyone was amazed how quickly it cooked. At home my two-one pound tenderloins only took 8 minutes to reach the correct temp, but last night it took about 12. At home the pork was in the DCB alone, but last night I put the onions on the bottom. I wonder if that is why it took longer to cook. The bottoms of the pork were not ready so we had to put it back into the microwave. Anyway, book some Real Food, Real Fast shows, right away!

Thanks for sharing...........

Whooo Hoooo JAE!!!!
So glad it went well for you!

Go, JAE!!!

You silly comedienne, you. :D

Awesome news!! Thanks!

Great job! Yes, the DCB has been my ace in the hole for bookings! Also, my family eats ALOT of chicken. Do the boneless skinless breasts in the microwave also with this and you will be getting rid of the George Foreman! Wonderful!! I'm doing the Jerk Chicken Nachos at a show tomorrow, but I'm making it a point to cook the chicken in the DCB AT THE SHOW, as I know that the ladies will fall over with it!
I've started calling it my microwave crockpot! Absolutely LOVE the DCB!

Ok, I had my Open House, and did the 10 pork tenderloin, and sold no joke.. 5.. I had 5 people there!!! They love that thing. I like that you called it the Microcrockpot! and that it replaces their George Formans!!Those things are messy!!!
By the way, i have been wanting to try skinless boneless chicken breasts.. how long does it take in the microwave,. and how long should you add if you have veggies too?

feather18 said:
Ok, I had my Open House, and did the 10 pork tenderloin, and sold no joke.. 5.. I had 5 people there!!! They love that thing. I like that you called it the Microcrockpot! and that it replaces their George Formans!!Those things are messy!!!
By the way, i have been wanting to try skinless boneless chicken breasts.. how long does it take in the microwave,. and how long should you add if you have veggies too?

Great job on selling 5 at one show! Woo Hooo!
I can cook 4 large (thick) breasts in 12 minutes. I also think my microwave cooks very hot/very fast. Cross sell those pocket thermometers with the DCB - they are a must!

True!! What would the temp for that need to be?

I should tell you all that I don't own this. BeckyD let me borrow hers, and she has been telling me about this for a while. She's my hero:)

I've been doing the pork tenderloin for the last month and usually sell at least one full price at every show. Last night two women bought it at full price and I know the host is planning on getting it.

Start using the DCB and you will sell it like crazy!

I really need to get one of my own! I only had five ladies there besides the host, so to sell two at full price is pretty good. I can't wait to sell five in one show. That's awesome, Heather!

I'm gonna need to buy a bigger microwave! My DCB doesn't fit in the one I have. I'm afraid to suggest this recipe to hosts incase there's is not big enough either. I did do the 30 minute chicken to try out and used my neighbor's micro. It came out juicy. I need to sell more DCB's!

Thanks Jae and Amy, I was shocked too! One lady bought 2! crazy! Yeah i am defintly going to atleast do the tenderloin at most shows!

Christ Follower said:
I'm gonna need to buy a bigger microwave! My DCB doesn't fit in the one I have. I'm afraid to suggest this recipe to hosts incase there's is not big enough either. I did do the 30 minute chicken to try out and used my neighbor's micro. It came out juicy. I need to sell more DCB's!

I ask my hosts if a full size baby bottle will fit in their microwave. Silly I know, but it helps to gauge if it is tall enough. And usually if it tall enough it is wide enough too. HTH

I need to get me one of those:p

Maybe i'll get myself one for Christmas...

I had a party last spring and picked up a whole chicken on the way to a party and did the chicken in the microwave while I put together a layered pasta picnic salad in the trifle bowl. No one could believe the chicken was so tender! I will have to try the pork on them. Especially because I need to make up for lost time in Oct. Family health issues along with my full time j-o-b have left me limited on the number of parties I can book. Things should be looking up soon, however. Thanks for sharing and those of you who do not have this...it is worth the investment!

Ive been using the DCB at shows with the 30 min chicken. Everyone is amazed, I always sell at least 2-3 per show at full price!

Ok, I'm awful :rolleyes: . Having been homeless for two months hopping around waiting for our house to be built I haven't really even looked at all the new fall paperwork more than a quick glance.

Where is this chicken recipe? Do you leave the lid on or off? What do you make besides the Jerk Chicken Nachos at a show after it's cooked? Do you need a turntable in the micro?

For the pork, where is this recipe, lid on or off, what do you make with the cooked pork?

Sorry folks but the only recipes I've offered from the FW/SB is the mocha skillet cake and brie and I"ve made the cake but no bites on the brie. I have to call my two hosts tomorrow with recipe ideas and I'd LOVE to incorporate the DCB. I've only sold 3 as host specials last time.

Thanks for any and all help.

All the recipes are in the Fall Winter Season's Best which you can access on Consultant Corner. Pork: lid on. Chicken: lid off.
Don't need a turn table, but may need to rotate every few minutes.

I did the microwave 12 minute pork loin. Sold 4 deep dish covered bakers. Great show!

I did the "25 min pork tenderloin" with 2 lbs and got a booking from it!

This is motivating to me! I hope my DCB comes in time for my show this Sunday..If not, for the show i have next Tue. This could be really awesome!

I am so excited to get mine this week. I will have to stop at the grocery store to pick up a chicken. My October host was going to be a Nov host until she was looking at all the recipes in the SB & now she wants a DCB.

Have had excellent luck demonstrating & selling DCB. But, I'm having trouble w/using it in my microwave. The oven is big enough but turntable doesn't rotate--must be too heavy. Anyone else have this problem?

Still highly recommend it--just sold 3 at last show, fundraiser & didn't even demo it, just set up the "Incredible 30 Minute Chicken" flyer next to the DCB.

I'm getting very irritated! I ordered my DCB last Monday and it is still showing "received". The supply order was delivered on Saturday. The replacement part order I sent yesterday shows "picking". What is up?

JAE said:
I'm getting very irritated! I ordered my DCB last Monday and it is still showing "received". The supply order was delivered on Saturday. The replacement part order I sent yesterday shows "picking". What is up?

Things seem to be moving VERY slowly in the warehouse these days. I have 6 shows starting with one Oct 1st, and 3rd,.....all are still showing as just "received".

All three shows I turned in on Friday Sept. 28 were delivered by the next Friday, Oct. 5. I hope the website is just wrong, and my DCB is on the way.

JAE said:
All three shows I turned in on Friday Sept. 28 were delivered by the next Friday, Oct. 5. I hope the website is just wrong, and my DCB is on the way.

When is your next show? Were you wanting to use the DCB for that show?

If someone doesn't use the past host or host bonus this month for a DCB - I'm taking it! I've decided I need 2 - one for my kit and one for my kitchen!

I don't need it for my show tomorrow, but I'd like to take it and try to get a booking for the end of October with it.

Trixie said:
Still highly recommend it--just sold 3 at last show, fundraiser & didn't even demo it, just set up the "Incredible 30 Minute Chicken" flyer next to the DCB.

Where can I find the flyer you used? I am a new consultant - less than 24hours - so don 't have access to consultant corner yet.

Thanks!

I love this product (it's in my top-10 sale list). I make the turkey chili frequently (no extra dirty dishes & you can freeze half). I tell them it pays for itself after6-7 roasted chickens (replaces the pricy rotissarie chickens we all buy), plus I save the bones in a bag in my freezer until I have a few and day at home to cook in water all day - home made chicken soup! The turkey tenderloins are just as quick and yummy as the pork ones. I've filled it with frozen veggies, without adding water - microwave, and you have a large amount of veggies that never shrivel up due to lost moisture. I've cooked a DEEP dish lasagna in my oven too. yum! My husband even talks about the chicken! It's great with olive oil and the BBQ rub.

:)

vogee13 said:
Where can I find the flyer you used? I am a new consultant - less than 24hours - so don 't have access to consultant corner yet.

Thanks!
Here it is...along with some others that will help sell the DCB!

Attachments

• 30 minute Chicken.pdf
    138 KB · Views: 359
  • 20 minute BBQ Ribs.pdf
    107.6 KB · Views: 309
  • 10 minute Pork Tenderloin.pdf
    597.9 KB · Views: 358
  • Hearty Oven Chili.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 263
  • Covered Baker Recipe flyer.doc
    46.5 KB · Views: 326

1. What is the Pampered Chef Deep Covered Baker?

The Pampered Chef Deep Covered Baker is a microwave-safe ceramic dish with a domed lid that is specifically designed to cook meats, vegetables, and other dishes quickly and evenly. It can also be used in the oven.

2. How can the Deep Covered Baker help increase show sales?

When used to make a pork tenderloin in the microwave, the Deep Covered Baker can cook the meat in just minutes (depending on the microwave). This quick and efficient cooking method will impress guests and make them more likely to purchase the product.

3. What makes the Deep Covered Baker different from other cookware?

The Deep Covered Baker is specifically designed for microwave and oven use, making it a versatile and convenient addition to any kitchen. Its domed lid also allows for even cooking and helps to retain moisture, resulting in more flavorful dishes.

4. Can the Deep Covered Baker be used for other dishes besides pork tenderloin?

Yes, the Deep Covered Baker can be used to cook a variety of dishes, including meats, vegetables, casseroles, and even desserts. Its versatility makes it a great tool for any cook.

5. How does using the Deep Covered Baker promote healthier cooking?

By using the Deep Covered Baker to cook meals in the microwave, guests can avoid using processed and unhealthy foods like Hamburger Helper and Hot Pockets. The Deep Covered Baker allows for quick and easy cooking of real, whole foods, promoting a healthier and more balanced diet.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lifeat50
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies