• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Versatility of the Deep Covered Baker | Demo and Sale Information

In summary, the Deep Covered Baker is a versatile stoneware baking dish that can be used to cook a variety of foods. Its benefits include even heat distribution, a domed lid for tender and moist food, and easy cleaning and serving. It is not suitable for use in the microwave and should be cleaned with care to avoid damage.
cheflaurie
I am anxious to demo the Deep Covered Baker at my shows. . .especially after reading about the chicken (YUM). However, I am concerned about having a lynch mob on my hands if I get the guests all worked up over this product, and then tell them it's not included in the 20% off sale. Any thoughts???

Thanks,

Laurie

They can get it for free or half off or at the least 15% off for hosting a show!

Start right out telling them that it is NEW this season, and not part of the
two specials. However, if they host a party they could earn it FREE by having a $500 show, or take it as a half price item on a $300 show. Hopefully, that will appeal to them, and be what they remember. I'm sure that is why a new neighbor of mine, booked her Sept. 10th show. She fell in love with the new Deep Covered Baker. We will be doing a repeat of the
Caramel Apple Bread Pudding for her party. I added our Cinnamon Plus, raisins and used Caramel Topping rather than peal the 48 little caramels.

Related to Discover the Versatility of the Deep Covered Baker | Demo and Sale Information

What is a Deep Covered Baker?

The Deep Covered Baker is a multi-purpose stoneware baking dish designed to cook a variety of foods, from casseroles and roasts to desserts and breads.

What are the benefits of using a Deep Covered Baker?

The Deep Covered Baker is made of stoneware, which helps distribute heat evenly for thorough cooking. It also has a domed lid that creates a steam effect, keeping food moist and tender. Additionally, it is dishwasher safe and can go from oven to table for easy serving.

How do I use the Deep Covered Baker?

To use the Deep Covered Baker, simply preheat it in the oven before adding your food. The stoneware will retain heat, allowing your food to cook evenly. The lid should be placed on top to create a steam effect. Follow the recipe instructions for specific cooking times and temperatures.

Can I use the Deep Covered Baker in the microwave?

No, the Deep Covered Baker is not suitable for use in the microwave. It is designed for use in conventional ovens only.

How do I clean and care for my Deep Covered Baker?

The Deep Covered Baker is dishwasher safe, or it can be hand washed with warm soapy water. Avoid using metal utensils or abrasive cleaners, as they can damage the stoneware. Also be sure to let the baker cool completely before cleaning to avoid thermal shock.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AMTC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • JAE
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • sjspchef