• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Happening with the Deep Covered Baker in Cranberry?

I definitely agree that the Recruiter or Director has failed in telling their new Recruits! There is no way they would know about something like this especially if it wasn't mentioned at their own Show where they signed up. Course they may not have even thought to do so!
angie2718
I had my first show Friday night, it went okay was over $700 in sales. But the very first order I tried to put in on was for the Deep Covered Baker cranberry color. The Pampered Partner Plus says it is not available for sale. There is no more information about it on the Pampered Chef Website, which does list the white DCB as no longer available. Does anyone know what is happening? I would like to add that this forum is like my knew best friend I have been reading for two weeks everyday learning about the business. Thanks for all of you who share!

Only the Host can order a Deep Covered Baker (in cranberry) and s/he can only order one.

angie2718 said:
I had my first show Friday night, it went okay was over $700 in sales. But the very first order I tried to put in on was for the Deep Covered Baker cranberry color. The Pampered Partner Plus says it is not available for sale. There is no more information about it on the Pampered Chef Website, which does list the white DCB as no longer available. Does anyone know what is happening? I would like to add that this forum is like my knew best friend I have been reading for two weeks everyday learning about the business. Thanks for all of you who share!

We received an email in the beginning of June about it only being available to hosts now. If you weren't active before then, that would explain why you didn't know. The white is no longer available either. The manufacturer couldn't keep up with producing them in the quantities needed.

If you search on here you'll find threads about it.

Thank you both for your response, I'm disappointed but I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Tell the lady who wanted to order one that it is now a "Host Exclusive" and she can get it as either her free, half-price, or discounted items for hosting a show for you! Flip it to the "positive". Search for the thread on here where it was discussed. There is a lot of great "words" on there to say!

I do have to say that I am a little disappointed that new consultants aren't being informed of this.

lesliec said:
I do have to say that I am a little disappointed that new consultants aren't being informed of this.

Your recruiter or director should be telling you about this. It has also been in every Weekly Bites email since the stop-sell/host-only email came out. I know it's a lot to read at first, but make a practice of reading every Weekly Bites and get to know Consultant's Corner like the back of your hand, and you won't have to rely on others. And, of course, stay up to date on Chef Success! :)

lesliec said:

I was thinking that too! That's a HUGE change to not be informed about, especially if new consultants are taking orders for them.

cathyskitchen said:
Your recruiter or director should be telling you about this.

I definitely agree that the Recruiter or Director has failed in telling their new Recruits! There is no way they would know about something like this especially if it wasn't mentioned at their own Show where they signed up. Course they may not have even thought to do so! I was just reading this and seeing both sides... Sometimes we presume everyone knows everything no matter how new they are!

What is the reason for the "Dcb Cranberry Not Available!!" message?

The "Dcb Cranberry Not Available!!" message indicates that the product is currently out of stock and unavailable for purchase.

When will the "Dcb Cranberry Not Available!!" product be back in stock?

Unfortunately, we do not have an exact date for when the "Dcb Cranberry Not Available!!" product will be back in stock. However, we regularly restock our products, so please check back on our website for updates.

Can I still place an order for the "Dcb Cranberry Not Available!!" product?

No, the "Dcb Cranberry Not Available!!" product cannot be ordered while it is out of stock. You can add it to your wishlist to be notified when it becomes available again.

Is there a way to be notified when the "Dcb Cranberry Not Available!!" product is back in stock?

Yes, you can add the "Dcb Cranberry Not Available!!" product to your wishlist and we will notify you via email when it becomes available again.

Can I still purchase the "Dcb Cranberry Not Available!!" product from a consultant?

If the product is out of stock on our website, it is also unavailable for purchase from our consultants. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Hunter
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Hannaberry
  • JennLizFran
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly
Replies