• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

theDeep Covered Baker in Cranberry Is on Back Order!!!I Guess

In summary, the Deep Covered Baker in Cranberry is on back order, and some consultants are wondering if Pampered Chef is trying to manage its cash flow by keeping less inventory on hand.
ChefLisa
The Deep Covered Baker in Cranberry is on back order!!!

I guess everyone sold a lot of those in February!

i know! I just got an email! :( It's not like they were on sale???? :confused:

Yup... the Cranberry DBC and Grill Pan. Have lots of both of those!

finley1991 said:
Yup... the Cranberry DBC and Grill Pan. Have lots of both of those!

Me too! 4 cran DCB's at one show and others besides. At least the back order time is short.

I had a lady call me today in a yank for her order (it was just put in on Sunday!!!) She was fine once I spoke to her, but she is so anxious to get that DCB. I am sending all of my DCB people the brochure with recipes and the Autumn Apple Cranberry Crisp recipe.

And the torte people are getting the Chocolate PB torte and the Mock Lemon Merg. recipes.

I'm wondering if PC is trying to keep less inventory on hand in efforts to manage cash flow. I see it lots of other places these days and I wouldn't be surprised if that is what was going on.

"It really was a Fabulous February. The numbers blew the roof off this month! At the very end of the month, over 30,000 orders came in to Pampered Chef, and unbelievably, there were 5,100 consultants recruited in February! Totally amazing! Now that?s something that we can all be proud of!"

I just got this from my upline, so I think they just weren't prepared for the sales in February!

I am soooo hoping that my credit card resolution (that was resolved by the new deadline of Wednesday)...would show up somewhere!! It shows on the shipping report and has even been sent!!
:love0010:WAREHOUSE ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love0010:
But it does not show up anywhere else...reports, incentive calcultor, director reports. It does not show up for either month!:cry:

I am sure getting the orders out soon was the priority!:chef:

I am seeing this show sssslllloooowwwwlllllyyyyy showing up in a few places! And in February!!:)

1. What is the Deep Covered Baker in Cranberry?

The Deep Covered Baker in Cranberry is a versatile cooking tool from Pampered Chef that allows you to bake, roast, and microwave various dishes with ease.

2. Why is the Deep Covered Baker in Cranberry currently on back order?

The Deep Covered Baker in Cranberry is a popular product and is currently on back order due to high demand. We are working hard to restock it as soon as possible.

3. How long will it take for the Deep Covered Baker in Cranberry to be back in stock?

Unfortunately, we do not have an exact date for when the Deep Covered Baker in Cranberry will be back in stock. However, you can sign up for email notifications to be alerted when it becomes available again.

4. Can I still place an order for the Deep Covered Baker in Cranberry even though it is on back order?

Yes, you can still place an order for the Deep Covered Baker in Cranberry. However, please note that your order will not be fulfilled until the product is back in stock.

5. Are there any alternative options to the Deep Covered Baker in Cranberry?

Yes, we offer other colors and sizes of the Deep Covered Baker, including the Classic Stoneware version, which is currently in stock. You can also browse our other cookware options for similar products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • Hunter
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Hannaberry
  • ChefPeg